Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

RomanUkraine wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 12:53 am

I tried, but I was tired
I see you have done a lot of the hard work collecting and organizing the different versions...... Agree it is exhausting. Sometimes I lose track of files on my own computer because there are too many..... Sometime I just delete entire collections and within no time another one builds up like the Everest.... Been doing it for the last 4, 5 years..
Attachments

ilgamix wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:36 am Friends, stop wasting your time learning this kind of colorful strategies , I spent a year searching for indicator Grails, and I didn't achieve anything . And most importantly, I did not understand the entire structure of the market and could not read the charts , because I was blinded by indicators and hope for them . For the author, these tools are just auxiliary assistants . The main logic of decision-making, for the author, in making a particular transaction lies on the subconscious level and experience . Learn to read a clean chart, especially pay attention to support and resistance levels, approaches to the level, mirror levels, retests from levels .... For the slightest understanding, read the author PhAnTi 'book from forexfactory, called "Trading Price". I apologize for the translation I am not a native English speaker
Sorry to tell you this buddy but the system I use live is 85 to 90% winner and is based on indicators, take me 4 years, soo i f you dont disscover it does not mean it does not exist. No one method is better than other in any case they are supplementary
These users thanked the author Cladi39 for the post (total 2):
gostego, zangar

Trading is a business. Business works on Supply and Demand. So does trading. Being able to use a naked chart with only Supply and Demand Levels drawn is a Must for a trader. They provide the structure of the market and those levels are the reason why often at those SECOND DOTS on Xard's chart price changes direction as expected and not simply because there is a big Dot on the chart. That Dot indicates nothing other than a high or a low. I agree that Indicators have their place in trading as a guidance and some kind of "ok, let's go now" decision. But by then the price action is already on the way and those trading S/D levels are already in the money. I know, one can't have it all. So, whatever works for you consistently, just use it. But always be aware of S/D levels. That's the best you can do.
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 4):
Patrick K, Thangarasu, zangar, StuartWong

ilgamix wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:36 am Friends, stop wasting your time learning this kind of colorful strategies , I spent a year searching for indicator Grails, and I didn't achieve anything . And most importantly, I did not understand the entire structure of the market and could not read the charts , because I was blinded by indicators and hope for them . For the author, these tools are just auxiliary assistants . The main logic of decision-making, for the author, in making a particular transaction lies on the subconscious level and experience . Learn to read a clean chart, especially pay attention to support and resistance levels, approaches to the level, mirror levels, retests from levels .... For the slightest understanding, read the author PhAnTi 'book from forexfactory, called "Trading Price". I apologize for the translation I am not a native English speaker
Nothing wrong with sharing what you believe works for you but I really mind the way you discredit some 500 pages and 5000 posts with lots and lots of someone's hard work, dedication and genuine efforts to present something that works in the chaotic markets on a consistent basis with merely offering a 63 page book that someone wrote which you could read and understand because it made sense to you.... Have you been through all the posts of this forum? Have you tried everything shared here on a consistent basis? I think Nah! The concepts of Supply/Demand are at the roots of this system in the form of OctaveMath, Fractal support/Resistance, ZZ and Semaphor.... You don't understand them because they map the market as the price action develops instead of presenting you six month old price action which happened somewhere in the distant past and may happen again when the next halley's comet appear on daily charts. We trade the market in fraction of seconds because it is the way day traders were made by God... You can sit patiently on your daily supply zone for the next millennia and sell your stuff there when the price comes to you begging for you to hold it there. Don't..... just sell it fucking hard knowing you might not have another chance in your life time to see price there again.... Meanwhile we would have bought/sold price prior to that a thousand times and have happily ended our trading careers and resting in our grave knowing full well we enjoyed trading....... Rest in peace ..
These users thanked the author Mustafa for the post (total 2):
Wole, Mechkad