Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:38 am Update - XU-2nd DOT Edition (20201022)

In this update the forex Dash2 should work 100% with most brokers.
However, the enclosed integrated Index dash WILL NOT work with a lot of brokers.
That said, there is a work around. 1st, is change your broker. The 2nd work around involves you posting your MATCHING index list and I will add it to the Dash.
i.e. if it says WS30 on the default list and your broker uses US30 then post US30 and I can add it - only post what's on the default list, do not add stuff.

Now, once this list is working for you and only then will you be able to edit any one of the enclosed listings should you want to create your own forex/index mix.

You will also notice that the MMAvg indy has been removed from this update as it is now included with the Dash.
No need for duplicate stuff cluttering up the chart - KISS (Keep It Simple Stupid). Those of you that do not like simple can add it back on from the previous update.

With the new Dash2 indy you can left mouse click (just once) on any PAIR to change the existing chart to that PAIR, and you can also click on any of the Time frames at the top of the dash2 indy to change the current TF to the new TF. I think I have covered all the bases here. I have also added the list order if anyone wants to add the indys manually then make a template.
Enjoy! and All the best
XARD777

May you make a super duper cruise liner boat load of Pip$

Oh, and can someone please post a 1hr screenshot of GBPUSD so that I know it is working OK - thank you.
Hi Xard,
First of all, many thanks for your tremendous effort and continued support in bringing this system so far. Thanks also for the 100% screen resolution tip the other day: it fixed everything.

In terms of alternative broker codes for the main list, please could you add the following as & when you have opportunity: RUSS2K; HK; FR40; GE30; GOLD; SILVER; WTI; BRN.

Thanks

Blin wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:23 am

can you please share the ss cci at indicator on the bottom because mine doesnt work i dont know why
With Xard's permission (hopefully he doesn't mind). Need a dll library for the indicator.
viewtopic.php?p=1295419280#p1295419280
The main thing is not the indicator - but its settings.
He redraws, but his secret - ....
It warns of a "possible trend breakthrough" - level 100 intersection. Trend reversal - level 0 intersection.
1- do not change, or not less than 1200.
2 - I recommend at least 14.
3 - go to the signal when crossing line 0 (avoid spam).
4 - changed the "icon" that I like
Good luck
Oh, I forgot to say. The original Xard-38 uses an CCI indicator, so I was looking for a replacement that I like.
And once again THANK YOU XARD - so many amazing systems ...
Rusty translation - smile
Attachments

marwilli wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:42 am dear xard,
thanks for the great update. if possible for the dashboard, this are my indizes
DAX30;WS30;SP500;NAS100;JPN225;ESX50;HK50;SMI20;UK100;AUS200;DXYSPOT;BTCUSD;WTISPOT;BRENTSPOT;XAUUSD
thanks in advanced
P.S. perhaps it is useful to know the broker? I see at Skygold it is JFD. my is gkfx
XARD: Here you go... Matched original list
Thank you Xard, works very well. All the best. :-)
we can't change the wind, but we can set the sails differently

xard777 wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:25 am Trading the 15m TF (new faster version) ready for Xmas.
XARD777
this is the only case in which the car maker is faster to produce rather then the drivers to learn to drive.. :clap: :clap: :clap:
These users thanked the author gostego for the post (total 3):
fadhayemustafa, RomanUkraine, Boobligoom
Timing is all

Quando tutto sembrava perduto ho guardato in faccia la sconfitta e ho trovato la speranza

Dondbaze wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:43 am

Please who can explain to me how this dash board works? Thanks in advance.
the dashboard is mostly self explanatory as you see there are 4 numbers which are 4 moving averages if price is above one of them it becomes blue if its lower it becomes red and if the price is below all of the MA's it will be red and above is gonna be blue.
the rest is the symbol name fallowed by the current price, PFO: how far is price from the daily open up or down, lastly is the HIGH-LOW which is todays high and low means the difference from todays high and low.
These users thanked the author fadhayemustafa for the post (total 2):
Dondbaze, RomanUkraine