Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Just to let everyone know.
I have d/l the latest setup from this thread onto the mac/linux and it works flawlessly.
Here are some separate files to try d/l and use.
Xard777
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 5):
fadhayemustafa, thomdel, Dandanakka, Jedidiah, StuartWong
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

thomdel wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:17 am Hi.

Can Anybody Please provide Solution for these 2 issues. Please.

Issue 1 :
1) The ex4 Indis : XU-XARD 2nd DOT 2) XU-XARD 2nd ARROW 3) XU-SEMAFOR v3 from earlier version does not appear in MT4 Indicator Navigator List
Also,
2) The ex4 Indis : XU-XARD 2nd DOT 2) XU-XARD 2nd ARROW from today's new update does not appear in MT4 Indicator Navigator List
The only way I can access these indis is to load Xard Sir's TPL.
FYI : " XU-SEMAFOR v3 from new update is coming in navigator List as it has mq4 file. "

Issue 2 :
In few symbols I am not getting price marker ( Price in box ). This happens mostly in Time Frames above 5 mins.
XU-XARD 2nd DOT / XU-XARD 2nd ARROW - Attached pics * --- 1st symbol not showing & 2nd symbol showing
Tried Copy again, restart, increase history bars, Tried deleting symbol .hst files too. Tried Re-Install MT4.
Tried every possible method.

Please, Please Provide Solution for these 2 issues.

Edit : All Old / New Indis showing in Navigator / Indicator List.

Thanks in Advance.

XARD: Other folk say that it works OK & fast on their systems, so I would suggest that you copy ALL your indy in your indy folder to somewhere else then unzip and place the new files into the indy folder. Restart MT4 and run the new template.
If that does not do it then right click on each file and select modify (then compile and close the compiler). Now repeat for every indy until all is working.

Thank You Sir for your Reply.

This is the 1st time I am facing any issue with any ex4 Indi.
Called the computer guy too but he is unable to solve this. He too tried every possible thing as mentioned by you above to work.
Edit : Tried Copy again, restart, increase history bars, Tried deleting symbol .hst files too. Tried Re-Install MT4.

Please Note : XU-XARD 2nd DOT & XU-XARD 2nd ARROW are ex4 files so how to comiple ex4 files ?
Is there any specific method to compile ex4 files ?
Please Help - provide instructions.

Thanks. Thanks. Thanks.

XARD: Try files on previous post

thomdel wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:41 am

Thank You Sir for your Reply.

This is the 1st time I am facing any issue with any ex4 Indi.
Called the computer guy too but he is unable to solve this. He too tried every possible thing as mentioned by you above to work.
Edit : Tried Copy again, restart, increase history bars, Tried deleting symbol .hst files too. Tried Re-Install MT4.

Please Note : XU-XARD 2nd DOT & XU-XARD 2nd ARROW are ex4 files so how to comiple ex4 files ?
Is there any specific method to compile ex4 files ?
Please Help - provide instructions.

Thanks. Thanks. Thanks.

XARD: Try files on previous post

Respected Xard Sir,
I tried your and other post mentioned procedure as it is but -- XU-XARD 2nd DOT & XU-XARD 2nd ARROW ex4 files not showing in MT4 Navigator Indicator List.
Followed this -- Right click, open with - Metaeditor -- press compile ( attached pic - error when we press compile ) -- restart MT4. Tried few times.

All your old indis work perfectly, all old & new forum indis ex4 & mq4 work fine.

I am feeling so low that can't get it done.

Thanks.
Attachments

thomdel wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:28 am

Respected Xard Sir,
I tried your and other post mentioned procedure as it is but -- XU-XARD 2nd DOT & XU-XARD 2nd ARROW ex4 files not showing in MT4 Navigator Indicator List.
Followed this -- Right click, open with - Metaeditor -- press compile ( attached pic - error when we press compile ) -- restart MT4. Tried few times.

All your old indis work perfectly, all old & new forum indis ex4 & mq4 work fine.

I am feeling so low that can't get it done.

Thanks.
i have just download the last one just two posts up they are working were missing the edit of periods on the final update and its there now working like waaaw by the way you cant compile these two as they are only .ex4
Attachments
These users thanked the author fadhayemustafa for the post:
tokjanggut

fadhayemustafa wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:31 am

i have just download the last one just two posts up they are working were missing the edit of periods on the final update and its there now working like waaaw by the way you cant compile these two as they are only .ex4
Sir, Thats the reason to ask for help. everybod's working except mine. From past 2 days I am struggling.
From past 2 days, I took help of 2 other individual with computer knowledge but none can get it done.

Xard sir's all indis work & show in Indis List. Even very very old Indis of Xard Sir's work fine , but these specific only creating issue.

XARD: Sorry to hear that you are having sooo much trouble.
Here are the mq4 versions of said files (pls note that I am still working on these files but you may have them as is)
Hope this resolves your situation.
These users thanked the author thomdel for the post (total 2):
fadhayemustafa, DaffyTaffy

xard777 wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:37 am Just to let everyone know.
I have d/l the latest setup from this thread onto the mac/linux and it works flawlessly.
Here are some separate files to try d/l and use.
Xard777
When installing the template "everything disappears". Another problem. My bank does not provide access to the server. I can't protest anything on the weekend.
I will add screenshots soon

XARD: Probably best wait until there is a live feed then see what happens

Update.
I wrote, but the changes did not survive.
In my opinion, the problem is that I "and many traders" do not have access to "indexes". So there is a request.
XARD - open the terminal on a currency pair and save the tlp template. If that doesn't help, then everything .... (I'm crying).
Attachments