Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

RomanUkraine wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:18 am
Blin wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:09 am
The entrance is correct. Incorrectly placed SL. I will write about it on the weekend. Money management.
But I do not trade indices. I will write for "currency".
I would enter differently.
lets say that there is a pink arrow where i drew why wouldnt you get in for a sell pink arrow the trend was changed?why shouldnt have i entered?

Blin wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:21 am
RomanUkraine wrote:

The entrance is correct. Incorrectly placed SL. I will write about it on the weekend. Money management.
lets say that there is a pink arrow where i drew why wouldnt you get in for a sell pink arrow the trend was changed?why shouldnt have i entered?
spx500-m15-hugo-s-way (1).png

Blin wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:21 am
RomanUkraine wrote:

I asked to write in another department. We have a time difference. I'm going to bed soon. I sleep so badly. The colors for the day of work "float in the eyes."
I'm looking for "safe places". I wrote about it in a new branch. Submitted screenshots. I wrote about the principle of choice. My own schedule would be shown.
I see such "safe places" ...
I have 22:33. I'm getting ready for bed.
Updated
Here somewhere there is a principle of "change of colors" at search of "point 2". Read. I'm tired....
viewtopic.php?f=579489&t=8473696
file.png

xard777 wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:52 pm
Update - XU-2nd DOT Edition

Added color change to XU-SEMAFOR v3
Added color change to XU-VWAP Button default VWAP line now Gold

I will be using this version for ALL trades - pls d/l to be on the same page
All the best
Xard777
Please Xard, can you make an option for the second dot price tag to come with push alert?

RomanUkraine wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:52 am
Mustafa wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:10 am

My pleasure....... and lol you did not find it..... I downloaded it from Forex-Station..... it repaints but still useful.
Take a look at XARD's latest post. Did he also "download" from you?
I am honored if he downloaded it from me.... I am so glad I could contribute something which this forum considers useful.

Xard's "2nd DOT" edition keeps haunting me. I'm already suffering from SDS "Second Dot Syndrom" as I see second Dots everywhere, even in my dreams. Maybe it's time for someone to open a "Second Dot" trading thread. No, no, not me. I need to cure my SDS and decided to trade the First Dot. Because for the Second Dot to appear, the First Dot must be in the money......sounds pretty logic..... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

1. Similar Topics

1. 271 Replies
    2. Trading XARD system (Christmas Setup)

324 Replies 44976 Views

by ImpLaNT, Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:21 pm in Trading Journals

324 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”