Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:50 am I just realized that people do not understand that a pink dot can become a gray dot when price move lower/higher and the pink dot moves with price.
People think it is being redrawn, it is not, the gray dot was always there just underneath the pink dot. In my bid to tidy up the sequence by placing everything underneath each other I have manage to hide the obvious.

I used to show the different semafors with dots and circles, this way you were able to see all at the same time. I think I will go back to a similar system as it will probably make more sense when viewing live on the chart.
I will make the changes over the weekend then post an update so that everyone is on the same page with the trades on 15m and 1hr TFs
Xard777

Update.. Here is a chart showing the order of the semafors.
I just need to adjust the colour scheme so it is easier on the eye.
Hi XARD,
so that I and maybe others can understand it correctly:
Before the PINK SEMAFOR was developed, was it a GRAY SEMA?
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

Here is how it looks now.
Did anyone happen to take the 2nd Dot UP move @ 3480.85?
Price went UP for +200 Pip$
I did not get it as I was pissing about with this semafor code :-(
Should have waited until the weekend and just concentrated on the trades (but the idea was in my head and...)
Xard777
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 8):
oskar656, stond, thomdel, Mundu19, SWicak, fadhayemustafa, Jedidiah, StuartWong
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:09 am Here is how it looks now.
Should have waited until the weekend and just concentrated on the trades (but the idea was in my head and...)
Xard777
I saw it but it didn't do me much good. Background is red, therefore no BUY position
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

xard777 wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:09 am Here is how it looks now.
Xard777
Hi Xard according to my way the entry point it is right there, . maybe you are exploring the extremus of the price? I prefer the bounce on trend.
XARD: Yes, you are correct the entry point for trade 4 was the top dot, but I am talking about the new 2nd Dot after the Large DodgerBlue Dot ( would be Arrow Up)
Attachments

xard777 wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:15 am Update - XU-2nd DOT Edition (designed around 15min TF)

So that everyone is more or less on the same page I have posted this update.
Some files are still in ex4 format as I am still working on them.

I use OctaveMath which works fine in most Indices (needs adjusted for forex)
If you are trading forex then simply remove it and use mmath from final edition or leave out altogether.

I will post the full version on Xmas Day.
Enjoy!
Xard777

PS I have included fonts (just right click on them and install)
Install the fonts, copy the indicators over, then copy the template over.
Now restart MT4 and select the XU-2nd DOT Edition template.
It should look similar to the enclosed image of US500 15min chart.

If someone could please post a screenshot from their computer so I can see that it is working OK - would be great :-)
Work slow for me.
XARD: That's my fault, my crappy coding. I am not a coder, just cut n paste at best.