Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Everyone, I will only be developing the setup around the S&P500 as that is my bread and butter.
The main TFs will be the 5min & 15min trading off the 2nd dot and subsequent dots thereafter.
Pay particular attention the the pink dot for continuation of trend. I have added mladen's ADX in the sub window.
Also, changed the Signal line back to Gann HiLo line shift 1 (it always was a Gann line)
Xard777
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 12):
Dandanakka, fadhayemustafa, flandria, stond, traderokey, oskar656, tvhh94, SWicak, Dondbaze, Erebøs_X, Jedidiah, StuartWong
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:56 am Everyone, I will only be developing the setup around the S&P500 as that is my bread and butter.
The main TFs will be the 5min & 15min trading off the 2nd dot and subsequent dots thereafter.
Pay particular attention the the pink dot for continuation of trend. I have added mladen's ADX in the sub window.
Also, changed the Signal line back to Gann HiLo line shift 1 (it always was a Gann line)
Xard777
if i may ask why did you drop DJ and does the 2nd dots in your chart(with the price) repaint or once they are drown they will be there. thank you boss

XARD: A few months back DJ was the leader then SP started to move more and usually it is like +100 pips more each day so I tend to go with the Leader.
The hilo of WS today was 709, it's ADR 621 and the S&P today's hilo was 834 and ADR is 762.
When I traded forex it was GBPJPY back in the day that was the big mover then GPBNZD & GBPAUD then I moved to Indices and Boom a year ago HK50, then WS took off and now S&P. That is what I like about the dashboard, you can see at a glance the movers.

re repainting - Nothing is fixed in the markets, the 2nd dot can be rewritten, take yesterday - the 3408.62 was a 2nd dot and yes I made two trades off it then we had a pink and I reversed my trade to a buy then came out just as price was coming close to the 2nd dot. I did say that I thought price might blow past it and that I would just sit on the sidelines and that is what happened. So even though in this case the 2nd dot did not hold I was still able to trade with it.
Today on the S&P the 2nd dot held and we saw a nice up move take place and yes the pink dot gave an indication of a continuation like it has done all week.I did not get last night's big down move (tend to watch moves at tea time, last night it was "Welcome to the Punch" starring Mark Strong followed by "The Sweeney" starring Ray Winstone) but that is the beauty of the 2nd dot - we just wait and get in on the next one that comes along.
These users thanked the author fadhayemustafa for the post:
Skyold

Lapusya wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:33 am
Hello . Please lay out these two indicators separately with the settings and to change the thickness and color of the lines. XARDFX-40 . I have my own system and I have to watch two terminals. On my tablet, this is very slow.
This is a joke? This is the Daily Open line and Hall moving.
enter names in the search. and look at collection 38. After 5-6 pages, these indicators are presented in separate files
These users thanked the author RomanUkraine for the post:
ChuChu Rocket