Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

If you have d/l the Final setup here... viewtopic.php?p=1295418661#p1295418661

Then use this template...
Xard777
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 13):
Prado, fadhayemustafa, traderokey, QSD, edg3end, stond, phnthnhnm, JI YU, tvhh94, RomanUkraine, Mundu19, Jedidiah, StuartWong
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

Senior Rob wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 3:42 am

Thank you, and I really appreciate the time and effort you continue to put into this, but the strategy is flawed.

If I was "investing" in GBPUSD, and following the strategy on H4, I would have waited for the 2nd Dot and completely MISSED the 715 pips on Impulse Wave 3 down. The 2nd DOT, on Impulse Wave 5 down only returns 329 pips, less than half the return on Impulse Wave 3.

Would it be possible for you to consider changing the semafor settings and maybe use similar settings to the 3 and 4 level semafors which would then give us earlier entries into the established trend?

Thank you again.

Cheers,

Rob
Your favorite quote is "nothing to fear" but you are FOMO now, there is nothing like best or worst setting, only safer or riskier setting. Btw I think Xard' setting base on how he trade indices so try other inputs in forex.

yogesh0405 wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 11:20 pm do somebody know answer of #4139 #4105, #4108, pl send if any ... Bcoz i need to trade in index.
Attachments
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 2):
ChuChu Rocket, Dandanakka
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈