Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

braciola719 wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:59 pm but I don't understand what you mean by second point, because initially it was like this (see photo) then waiting for the second point to enter buy, breaking that minimum changes everything and you see a second point for sell, but initially I was waiting for the buy, ,,
I don't know if you understand what I mean
This is how I see it: 1. Price broke the range and closed below last low
2. Price closed below open of the day
3. Price closed below Ma's
4. Candle changed colour

Furthermore:
5. Price closed below Daily VWAP
6. RSIOMA moved below 50 lvl

A perfect sell opportunity in my opinion
These users thanked the author kowal81 for the post:
StuartWong

braciola719 wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:59 pm but I don't understand what you mean by second point, because initially it was like this (see photo) then waiting for the second point to enter buy, breaking that minimum changes everything and you see a second point for sell, but initially I was waiting for the buy, ,,
I don't know if you understand what I mean
You're a joker.
If I can see well, you have an Eliot wave indicator.
Why didn't they come to the intersection of the trend line price?
Machine translation is inaccurate.
You are "smart" but careful.

P.S.
Just mentioned the warning - in such cases, go (check) to a higher timeframe
Good luck bro. I still have to catch up with you because I'm in a drawdown (minuses)

Thanks XARD

I think the main area where we new traders fail is to spot the second dot

Because the nature of Semafor is to continuously redraw the latest level as it moves with price, it is what causes the confusion or doubt.

Waiting eagerly for your indicator that shows the marker at second dot. I think that will really be helpful to us all.

xard777 wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:15 pm The message is always the same, take the trade off the 2nd Dot.
It is the best place for an entry, it's where price sets itself up for a move.
It is nothing new, it's what is on all of my previous setups. The only difference is that the latest Xmas setup will show a marker at the 2nd dot is all.

The 15m and the 5min TFs show the 2nd dot more often than the 1hr, 4hr & Daily. It is just smaller cycles is all.
If you are an investor then invest your money off the 2nd dot on the 4hr or Daily chart.
If you are an intraday trader then trade off the 2nd dot on the 15min or 5min chart (more frequent usually every day and sometimes twice a day).

If you take the trade off the 2nd dot and you make 5%, 10% or 30% then you know to just wait for these setups to appear on your chart and get in on the moves.
There is no smoke or mirrors, it's not rocket science, just common sense when you look at the numbers. It is totally achievable. Don't take my word for it, simply d/l any of the setups at the start of this thread and prove it to yourself.
Once you see and start trading off the 2nd dot you will see that you can trade subsequent dots along the way in the same direction until the move has played out and the whole cycle starts again.
In all my years I have never came across another trading strategy that is so consistent. The 2nd dot is your staging area that allows you to trade all the other dots along the way in the same directional move and it works with forex, commodities & indices. I just choose indices as they move more.
All the best
Xard777
These users thanked the author sashadeol for the post:
edg3end

xard777 wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:30 pm Here in this 15min chart you can see the cycle moves by way of the thick ZZ line and the ARROWS.
Off these cycle moves you can see the 2nd dot, price tends to not go beyond this 2nd dot and we can safely start to take trades from here.
If and when price does cross back over a 2nd dot then simply get out, WAIT and watch.
The pattern will repeat and you can get in on the move and all the subsequent moves thereafter.
Once we recognise this type of 2nd dot move we simply repeat on all the UP and DOWN cycles day in day out.
Xard777
do you mean these dots when you say "2nd dot"? It would be great if you draw with a marker on the screenshots so that many people do not have questions.
Thanks for your reply.

Boobligoom wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:16 pm

do you mean these dots when you say "2nd dot"? It would be great if you draw with a marker on the screenshots so that many people do not have questions.
Thanks for your reply.
Screenshot_1.png
У тебя вайбер или вотсап есть? Ищу напарника для торговли.
Do you have a vibe or whatsapp? I am looking for a partner for trade.
2 точек больше.
there are more points "2".
Attachments