Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:49 pm Working away on the Xmas edition...
You can see where it generates the 2nd Dot and additional entries.
I could never get the Pip$ indy to show correctly on multiple trades (due to my crappy codding) so I have made it easy with a simple % growth figure (100 / accountbalance * accountequity - 100) which works great regardless of how many trades taken.
Update
Trade 1 closed at +18% and Trade 2 closed at +20%, Total 38% on Account today.
I have also highlighted the Primary 2nd Dots (where we expect price to hold) as well as show the secondary 2nd Dots.
Xard777
Sir , can you point out where you took that second trade ? Thanks
XARD: trade 1 was a double trade and trade 2 was a single trade taken after the pink dot just as price went up past the 3321.72 marker.
The trade 2 tends to be a much bigger move and if you look at any instrument and watch for the price at the trade 2 marker you will see the larger move take place.
Attachments

flandria wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 12:11 am

Sir , can you point out where you took that second trade ? Thanks
XARD: trade 1 was a double trade and trade 2 was a single trade taken after the pink dot just as price went up past the 3321.72 marker.
The trade 2 tends to be a much bigger move and if you look at any instrument and watch for the price at the trade 2 marker you will see the larger move take place.
Thanks Xard , can you tell us a bit more about these price tags or markers ?

Okay , If I understand it correctly .... the marker on WS30 in the last move was 27537.2 price tag !?

Working away on the Xmas Edition
Hopefully this design will make it easier on the eye to enter and exit a trade.
Xard777
Attachments
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:03 am Working away on the Xmas Edition
Hopefully this design will make it easier on the eye to enter and exit a trade.
Xard777
Time flies. Another year is gonna pass. I still remember I msg you some indicators on the charts you posted, and you said you are working your Christmas Edition. That was Year 2019. Now, we will have another Christmas Edition for Year 2020. Really can't thank you enough for all your hard works, dedications and sharing.

BTW, mate, are you still using the XU-VWAP indicator in your current trading? So is for the the coming Christmas Edition?

Reducing the number of indicators do help me a lot as I'm an old man and trading manually. Allowing me to customize the color & font size will be great as well.

- The Old Bill From TSD
XARD: Yes, VWAP indy will still be in the Xmas Edition. By default it will be turned off so as not to clutter up the chart.
These users thanked the author bdunn for the post (total 2):
Skyold, Jimmy

xard777 wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:49 pm Working away on the Xmas edition...
You can see where it generates the 2nd Dot and additional entries.
I could never get the Pip$ indy to show correctly on multiple trades (due to my crappy codding) so I have made it easy with a simple % growth figure (100 / accountbalance * accountequity - 100) which works great regardless of how many trades taken.
Update
Trade 1 closed at +18% and Trade 2 closed at +20%, Total 38% on Account today.
I have also highlighted the Primary 2nd Dots (where we expect price to hold) as well as show the secondary 2nd Dots.
Xard777
Hi XArd,
Can you fully release the latest version here
best regards

OK, I have finished the Xmas Edition.
I will as usual test the shit out of it over the coming months :-)

Last Friday I did 38% on account testing it out. My eldest daughter did 48.75% on account. Both of us hardly traded on Friday.
We left a lot of Pip$ on the table. During the coming months we plan to see just how many Pip$ we can actually take off the table.
Should be fun
All the best
Xard777

PS Everyone likes to wake up on Xmas Day to find a free gift in their stocking.
Attachments
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world