DislikeRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Zarduso wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:16 am
Cladi39 wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:52 am
Stolen and incomplete Xard system
I figured - pathetic
Like I said, these shit heads always get found out or exposed.

In the end, if people are silly enough to purchase from these bum sellers (without doing research first), they almost always discover they've been sold a dud, and then end up on this very thread by doing a simple Google/Bing search.

There's only one Xard, and with his constant tweaks and revisions, these scumbag sellers simply can't keep up :Rofl:
📖 Download & read over 1000+ Free Forex & Trading books: Forex-station's Trader's Library.

Important: The worst forex brokers of 2021 👎

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Pava wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:27 am
Blin wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:09 am
can someone please dm me because i have some question about xard system and the entries and exit.I would appreciate it.
always enter, right before the trend begins...and exit, right before the trend ends...
im talking about the confirmation when the trend changer and the confirmation for the pullback

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Blin wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:55 am
Pava wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:27 am

always enter, right before the trend begins...and exit, right before the trend ends...
im talking about the confirmation when the trend changer and the confirmation for the pullback
O'h...for that you will have to use your intuition....

XARD: Pava - stop being a cunt and fuck off to somewhere else

1. Similar Topics

1. 340 Replies
    2. TREND FOLLOWING SYSTEM USING MLADEN'S AND MRTOOL'S INDICATORS

46 Replies 48926 Views

by rijay, Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:51 pm in Trading Systems

46 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”

Users viewing this forum: Akela, chickensword, CommonCrawl [Bot], Daddyhan, ffsss, kysbog, miha111222, Riminista, Skype [Bot], Trendiction [Bot] and 57 guests