Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

I've been killing it all day, and the US market has still to open.
Five winning trades so far today - the enclosed trade is the worst out of the five.
Lately, I have switched from DOW to S&P but really they are both on par with each other.
You can see from the chart that I am working on a new dashboard, will do more on it this weekend.
The dash is good as it shows the markets movement in real time. Still to add crossovers.
As usual I have been keeping it simple. Once all my tests are done I will post a review.
Xard777
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 12):
charli, Pikachu, Castle73, traderokey, Narkarn, fadhayemustafa, Skyold, SWicak, chetan04, oneking, Jedidiah, StuartWong
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:19 pm I've been killing it all day, and the US market has still to open.
Five winning trades so far today - the enclosed trade is the worst out of the five.
Lately, I have switched from DOW to S&P but really they are both on par with each other.
You can see from the chart that I am working on a new dashboard, will do more on it this weekend.
The dash is good as it shows the markets movement in real time. Still to add crossovers.
As usual I have been keeping it simple. Once all my tests are done I will post a review.
Xard777
I dont understand i have the same timeframe and the same pair and your lines are different idk
These users thanked the author Blin for the post:
DVanAssen

xard777 wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:19 pm I've been killing it all day, and the US market has still to open.
Xard777
145/5000
I can ask her a question, but she is asking them all as in the photo first sell second buy, without waiting for the pivot break ?? always if I can ask
Attachments

Xard777
Wow, this looks fantastically clean and really impressive - you have changed MA again.
Hope you'll find this yet faster version works well for you (and possibly us some time later).

Xard777
Hi Xaard. What are your lot size recommendation on SP if you proposed 2 on Dow? 6 ?

XARD: I use these scripts and tag them Alt+B for BUY script, Alt+S for SELL script and Alt+C for CHICKEN script and I tend to use the CLOSE button on the TRADEg EA.