Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

cinare wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 4:03 pm

I am feeling so stupid :mistake: but where can I find these latest templates?
here is the last update from XARD.
after that there are some corrections.
viewtopic.php?p=1295416772#p1295416772
These users thanked the author Skyold for the post:
cinare
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

xard777 wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:34 am My apologies for not being on the forum lately.
What's that old saying "Sell in May and stay away", well this is August when it all starts to kick-off and we begin to rack up those mega Pip$. What better way to do this than with a clean chart and a simple Trend following system.
Here is what I have been working on (hopefully, I will finish and post it this weekend).
A Weekly VWAP on a 15 Min chart with the candles tied to a 1hr Signal line. It doesn't get any simpler than this folks.
Here are 15 min charts of DOW & GOLD for your perusal. I like my Indicies but I will also be posting a Forex version as well.
All the best
Xard777
I will look forward to a summary system of indicators in one post with explanations and screenshots of settings for TF M-15.
Sincerely, your fan

xard777 wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:34 am My apologies for not being on the forum lately.
What's that old saying "Sell in May and stay away", well this is August when it all starts to kick-off and we begin to rack up those mega Pip$. What better way to do this than with a clean chart and a simple Trend following system.
Here is what I have been working on (hopefully, I will finish and post it this weekend).
A Weekly VWAP on a 15 Min chart with the candles tied to a 1hr Signal line. It doesn't get any simpler than this folks.
Here are 15 min charts of DOW & GOLD for your perusal. I like my Indicies but I will also be posting a Forex version as well.
All the best
Xard777
I was away for a few days.
Therefore, I ask you to open a similar screen with the set indicators.
It will help everyone a lot - and will clarify the settings.
(Machine translation)
Attachments

Mundu19 wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:17 pm Thanks XARD for sharing with us this latest set-up. I have been testing it with the HGI indicator you bundled with it and its amazing. Did some reading about the HGI the last few days and apparently it's a complete system by itself. It perfectly works with the new setup. It gives much earlier signals than our setup but it's because they are using the slope of the TMA-CG indicator to calculate the entries. Have always had the TMA indi since you introduced it here and was pleasantly surprised to know its what being used to calculate the slope angle of the TMA albeit with another indicator.
For those curious about the dashboard, it's called HGI Matrix. Just google it and read about it and you will be able to easily set it up.
i cant seem download the file. could you please upload it here?

Rayhaan48 wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 4:27 pm

hi sir please may u kindly share the indictors on the first picture above, been looking but cant find, or i missed something. thank you sir
Прошу звертатись до мене брат. Я не сер, а як уже писав - простий користувач початківець.
На скріні є перелік індикаторів. Єдине. що додано - рівні АATR в межах яких може змінюватись ціна протягом торгового дня (знайдено на цьому сайті).

Please contact me, brother. I'm not a sir, but as I wrote - a simple novice user.
There is a list of indicators on the screen. The only thing added - ATR levels within which the price may change during the trading day (found on this site).
These users thanked the author RomanUkraine for the post:
maroka