Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Ramboo55 wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:29 pm Hi friends, special register to write to the Creator of the system, he is not responsible, in the end, very interested in the system, but we are looking into any doubts arise at the entry point yesterday, for example, gold burner red arrow in a circle, on sale price 1978 price eventually passed in 2000 , would you mind to explain clear the exact point of entrance in the picture, the text I do not understand from the language barrier. I would like to master intraday gold trading, because it has good volatility.
Hello and welcome!!!!!!!! :) :) :)
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

stond wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:23 pm Hi Xard,
Two indicators show the MM level completely differently. The two scale is 8, TF M15. Why is there such a difference? Which indicator to use?

stond

XARD: OOps! My Bad, I hard wired it for the Dow Jones.
This version should work as per scale input value
OCTAVEMATH
Please download the new button version
to match with the new settings.
Thank you.
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post (total 5):
kowal81, fadhayemustafa, xard777, stond, thomdel

My apologies for not being on the forum lately.
What's that old saying "Sell in May and stay away", well this is August when it all starts to kick-off and we begin to rack up those mega Pip$. What better way to do this than with a clean chart and a simple Trend following system.
Here is what I have been working on (hopefully, I will finish and post it this weekend).
A Weekly VWAP on a 15 Min chart with the candles tied to a 1hr Signal line. It doesn't get any simpler than this folks.
Here are 15 min charts of DOW & GOLD for your perusal. I like my Indicies but I will also be posting a Forex version as well.
All the best
Xard777
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 15):
Narkarn, Skyold, kowal81, flandria, charli, fadhayemustafa, cinare, stond, oskar656, thomdel, davidle, SWicak, RomanUkraine, RobertPoznan, Jedidiah
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:34 am My apologies for not being on the forum lately.
What's that old saying "Sell in May and stay away", well this is August when it all starts to kick-off and we begin to rack up those mega Pip$. What better way to do this than with a clean chart and a simple Trend following system.
Here is what I have been working on (hopefully, I will finish and post it this weekend).
A Weekly VWAP on a 15 Min chart with the candles tied to a 1hr Signal line. It doesn't get any simpler than this folks.
Here are 15 min charts of DOW & GOLD for your perusal. I like my Indicies but I will also be posting a Forex version as well.
All the best
Xard777
It looks very good.
Thank you for the great templates.
Please also consider a template for 5 minutes for indicies
Thanks

XARD: Already done, here is DOW 1Hr and 5Min charts plus Gold 1HR and 5Min charts (with multiple entries... Woohoo!!!)
Attachments
These users thanked the author Skyold for the post (total 2):
Narkarn, cinare
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

Here is what the Forex Edition will look like for traders that don't trade Indices.
(will require an FHD screen 1920 by 1080 resolution)
If you do not have one then may I suggest that you buy an FHD screen (about 100 bucks) and plug it into your crappy laptop.
Also, put Linux on your crappy laptop and it won't be crappy anymore.

Xard777
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 15):
kowal81, flandria, Narkarn, cinare, fadhayemustafa, Skyold, stond, oskar656, warwar, davidle, SWicak, RobertPoznan, maroka, LittleCaro, Jedidiah
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 4:22 am Here is what the Forex Edition will look like for traders that don't trade Indices.
Xard777
Thank you very much.
According to the templates with 5min, you also take the VWAP weekly.
Just an idea: can you create a header like you can with Universe?
Over and under VWAP daily, over and under OPEN and over and under VWAP weekly and for the trend
Thanks
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

I am new to forex-station.com, and I see Xard777 has mentioned the indicator I am interested in called Pyrapoint.

I am wondering which of the MANY indicators from you Xard777 is or has the Pyrapoint indicator.

Thanks for your reply!

JM

XARD: This is what I have re Pyrapoint
These users thanked the author jvmorrison for the post (total 2):
stond, thomdel

DownloadRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Thanks... I think this book and method has gone "under the radar" and I think Don Hall must have passed away between 2014 and 2017... so I'm sure that had a lot to do with it as well. Do you believe that these implementations of Pyrapoint for MT4 were approved by Don Hall? Or at least match what is in his book? I hear the programmer Clyde Lee says that his TradeStation version of Pyrapoint was NOT approved by Don Hall, but Clyde says that is only because Don did not fully understand what Clyde was doing... and that the end result was the same. That to me sounds like I don't want the TradeStation version! lol

Thanks,

JM

P.S. I have the Pyrapoint.ELS (and TXT) file for TradeStation if anybody wants it. And yes, the 240 page PDF ebook also. And the Ensign Software source code in TXT format.
I totally disagree with current book copyright laws... I say once the AUTHOR is dead... it becomes public domain. I really like the patent law where after 17 years PERIOD it becomes public domain. That would be even better if that was the copyright law.

JM: This is what I have re Pyrapoint

xard777 wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 4:22 am Here is what the Forex Edition will look like for traders that don't trade Indices.
If you do not have one then may I suggest that you buy an FHD screen (about 100 bucks) and plug it into your crappy laptop.
Also, put Linux on your crappy laptop and it won't be crappy anymore.

Xard777
Hello! I am a silent reader from this thread since november last year! I still losing a lot on a demo account using those indicators but this latest indicator VWAP made me wins some pips! I created an account to thank you sir! I am waiting for the release of forex version of your system sir! I only trade currencies.

English is not my native language so sorry for my grammar

jvmorrison wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:29 pm Thanks... I think this book and method has gone "under the radar" and I think Don Hall must have passed away between 2014 and 2017... so I'm sure that had a lot to do with it as well. Do you believe that these implementations of Pyrapoint for MT4 were approved by Don Hall? Or at least match what is in his book? I hear the programmer Clyde Lee says that his TradeStation version of Pyrapoint was NOT approved by Don Hall, but Clyde says that is only because Don did not fully understand what Clyde was doing... the end result was the same. That to me sounds like I don't want the TradeStation version! lol

Thanks,

JM

P.S. I have the Pyrapoint.ELS (and TXT) file for TradeStation if anybody wants it. And yes, the 240 page PDF ebook also. And the Ensign Software source code in TXT format.
I totally disagree with current book copyright laws... I say once the AUTHOR is dead... it becomes public domain. I really like the patent law where after 17 years PERIOD it becomes public domain. That would be even better if that was the copyright law.

Respected Sir,
Please upload.