Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

jimfang wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:53 pm

How to choose entry point ? explane more please
Це запитання на міліон доларів. Тому я і шукаю додаткові індикатори уже пару років, що вказують на приблизну точку входу. По індикатору CСI, наприклад у версії 38, коли він перевищує +100, або нижче -100. В кожній версії своє. Є ще хороша версія 44.
This is a million dollar question. That's why I've been looking for additional indicators for a couple of years, indicating an approximate entry point. According to the CСI indicator, for example in version 38, when it exceeds +100, or below -100. Each version has its own. There is another good version 44.
These users thanked the author RomanUkraine for the post:
jimfang

Якщо проблему з "точкою входу" я ще якось починаю вирішувати, то до якого рівня може змінитись ціна - я ще в пошуку. Так можна орієнтуватись на рівні Півота, індикаторів яких в мережі є досить значна кількість, на Рівні Мюррея - але адекватного індикатора я так і не знайшов (щоб були пояснення одразу під лініями, що від них чекати), досить цікавим зараз для мене виглядають рівні ADR та ATR.
Ще не вистачає терпіння і вчасно просипатись зранку до 8:00 щоб встигати "ловити" сигнали. Успіхів усім.

If I'm still starting to solve the problem with the "entry point", then to what level the price can change - I'm still looking. So you can navigate at the level of Pivot, the indicators of which are quite a lot in the network, at the level of Murray - but I did not find an adequate indicator (to have explanations just below the lines of what to expect from them), quite interesting now for me look ADR levels and ATR.
There is still not enough patience and to wake up in time in the morning till 8:00 to have time to "catch" signals. Good luck to all.
Attachments

RomanUkraine wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:29 pm I apologize, but I am not the author of this indicator. I found many broken options (or incorrect ones) with the name VQ and others.
In particular, part on this resource and part on.
It is a working option. And I laid out those indicators with the most open source that work for me on the MT-4 platform.
Roman
Hello Roman, welcome to our site. Sorry, we have had to remove your links as we do not permit external links by members, for security and spam reasons (as per forum rules). I hope you understand :)
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:17 pm
Hello Roman, welcome to our site. Sorry, we have had to remove your links as we do not permit external links by members, for security and spam reasons (as per forum rules). I hope you understand :)
Без проблем. Я трохи вчив англійську, але на жаль розумію тільки основні слова. Правила форуму встановлюють модератори і я це ПІДТРИМУЮ.
Більшу частину індикаторів взято з цього форуму, а частину з інших англомовних. Там також присутні індикатори від Mladen Rakic та mntiwana, котрі надають багато інформації для новачків. Вони проводять систематичну пояснувальну роботу у великих обємах, за що я їм вдячний.
Хочу попросити дати можливість новачкам отримати ці індикатори.
Якщо це проти правил - то видаліть пост.
З повагою до модераторів Форуму - Роман.

No problem. I taught a little English, but unfortunately I understand only the basic words. The rules of the forum are set by the moderators and I SUPPORT it.
Most of the indicators are taken from this forum, and some from other English-language ones. There are also indicators from Mladen Rakic ​​and mntiwana, which provide a lot of information for beginners. They carry out systematic explanatory work in large volumes, for which I am grateful.
I want to ask to give beginners the opportunity to get these indicators.
If it's against the rules - then delete the post.
With respect to the moderators of the Forum - Roman.

lazareth1 wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:42 pm

Ah I see you can't post links. Could you at least share the name of the channel indicator so I can search myself?
Yes, we had some bad people come here and post virus and malware links (that looked like legitimate sites) in the past and it caused a big problem for our site and members :(

We ask our dear members to please upload all files and photos to their posts here so we can make sure they are safe for all :)
RomanUkraine wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:41 pm With respect to the moderators of the Forum - Roman.
Thanks Roman, you're cool! :thumbup:
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance