IndicatorRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Clean Charts
----------------------------------------

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:54 am I really like the 15 min chart Background with the Daily VWAP, it's just awesome.
Xard777

@Xard777
Thanks for your Kindness, Support, Hardwork & Shares.
Respected Senior / Sir,

Please have a look to this Issue / Problem when Time Permits.
When we change Default MA Params Value in any of your Indis, the Colour MAs behave erratically on colour change / colour bleed / improper colour difference.
Please see the Attachment File Pics for Reference *
Please Note : This may be happening to Coloured Candles also when we change the MA Params.

Example : changing T1MA / S1MA from from 45 / 9 to any other value. Tried in Live Market / Strategy Tester.
Example : XU-20200808 , XARD UNIVERSE 20200704 , MONSTERg-v3 , XARD-g-20200407 , 24 - XARDFX-20191005 , All versions in 2020, 2019.

FYI : Please note : !!!-MT4 X-XARDFX21 : This is the Only Indi which works properly and does not have Issue when Default MA Params are changed.

Thanks. Thanks. Thanks.

XARD: Thanks for the headsup, will take a look at FX21 code over the weekend
Attachments
These users thanked the author thomdel for the post:
xard777

Everyone, here is the final version for your perusal.

You may have to add your broker's version of symbols into the XA-PANEL & XU-OCTAVEMATH.
(It is in the init section of the code).

Apart from that everything should be stable and work flawlessly.
You can trade 4hr (Monthly VWAP) with 1hr (Weekly VWAP) entries
or you can trade 1hr (Weekly VWAP) with 15min (Daily VWAP) entries.
Enjoy!

All the best and may you all make a boat load of Pip$
XARD777

Now back to trading.... WOOHOO!
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

thomdel wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:07 pm [
Please have a look to this Issue / Problem when Time Permits.
When we change Default MA Params Value in any of your Indis, the Colour MAs behave erratically on colour change / colour bleed / improper colour difference.
Please see the Attachment File Pics for Reference *
Please Note : This may be happening to Coloured Candles also when we change the MA Params.

Example : changing T1MA / S1MA from from 45 / 9 to any other value. Tried in Live Market / Strategy Tester.
Example : XU-20200808 , XARD UNIVERSE 20200704 , MONSTERg-v3 , XARD-g-20200407 , 24 - XARDFX-20191005 , All versions in 2020, 2019.

FYI : Please note : !!!-MT4 X-XARDFX21 : This is the Only Indi which works properly and does not have Issue when Default MA Params are changed.

Thanks. Thanks. Thanks.

XARD: Thanks for the headsup, will take a look at FX21 code over the weekend
Looking at it just now.
Have set FX21 to same settings as XU-MA

I have found the error in the code and will correct it at the weekend - thanks again for the headsup.
Xard777
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 3):
Narkarn, thomdel, Jedidiah
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:05 pm Everyone, here is the final version for your perusal.

You may have to add your broker's version of symbols into the XA-PANEL & XU-OCTAVEMATH.
(It is in the init section of the code).

Apart from that everything should be stable and work flawlessly.
You can trade 4hr (Monthly VWAP) with 1hr (Weekly VWAP) entries
or you can trade 1hr (Weekly VWAP) with 15min (Daily VWAP) entries.
Enjoy!

All the best and may you all make a boat load of Pip$
XARD777

Now back to trading.... WOOHOO!
Great Thanks. God Bless U EVER.

Уважаемый мистер Хард.
А можно для МТ-4 билд 1280 выставить какую-то простую окончательную версию индикаторов системы Хард.
Очень прошу для низких ТФ М-5 или М-15. Желательно не смешано в одном файле EXE. А то комп просто виснет.
Так с 38 версии !!!-MT4 X-BREAKOUTDASH-01 "выносит" МТ-4 в задумчивость навсегда.
В 44 версии отключил showCANDLES (не воспринимаю я Хейкен Аши), и если не секрет, почему ADR меняется, это его показатель в %.
Ну если есть возможность в pdf написать коротенькое объяснение инструкцию к настройкам индикаторов.
Очень буду благодарен и я и все кто пользуется Вашей системой.
С уважением Роман.

Dear Mr. Hard.
Or it is possible for MT-4 build 1280 to set some simple final version of the Hard system indicators.
Very much I ask for low TF M-5 or M-15. Preferably not mixed in one EXE file. And then the computer just hangs.
So from the 38th version !!! - MT4 X-BREAKOUTDASH-01 "brings" MT-4 into thoughtfulness forever.
In version 44, I disabled showCANDLES (I don't perceive Heiken Ashi), and if it's not a secret why ADR changes, this is its indicator in%.
Well, if it is possible to write a short pdf explanation of the instructions for the indicator settings.
I will be very grateful to both myself and everyone who uses your system.
With respect, Roman.

Cladi39 wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:43 am Realy eassy to see setup, on H1 trend is up VWAP yellow line. I look for entry long in M15. Insane quantity of pips win.
Yes, indeed great day! The only thing to do today was enter this trades and then watching your account grow. VWAP indicator rocks!
HGI is good too, but as you mentioned before, it has some flaw, that is noteworthy:
These users thanked the author kowal81 for the post:
RomanUkraine