Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Hi XARD, thanks for your constant help and support.

If it is not too much of an ask, can I request the MQ4 version of "!!!-MT4 X-XARDFX-MA2-g" indicator that you had made.

I like the settings of this indicator and also the background color and candles. It does not show any Dataset values, and I am just trying to build an alert for me.

If you or anyone can pls share the mq4 of this indicator, it would be a big help. Thanks
These users thanked the author sashadeol for the post:
Banzai

I have been shifting between Dow & Gold lately, still testing stuff out so an update will be a bit longer.
That said, I have made a little change to the stoch indy where you can select nextTF=true setting from the input menu which will auto display the next higher TF.
It is nice for trend following when price shows above or below the mid level.
I enclose the updated stoch indy for your own perusal. I hope you enjoy it.
All the best
Xard777
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 17):
fadhayemustafa, Skyold, kowal81, Mundu19, Cladi39, oskar656, oneking, rudiarius, Narkarn, SWicak, traderokey, errol, phnthnhnm, RZAMK, pfxi, josi, Jedidiah
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:14 am I have been shifting between Dow & Gold lately, still testing stuff out so an update will be a bit longer.
That said, I have made a little change to the stoch indy where you can select nextTF=true setting from the input menu which will auto display the next higher TF.
All the best
Xard777
Grateful to all the sharing of Xard !
Can you send indi with 2 TMA lines above pink and below blue?
Thank you very much !

XARD: Here you are...
These users thanked the author LeeBlank for the post (total 2):
Skyold, StuartWong

xard777 wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:14 am I have been shifting between Dow & Gold lately, still testing stuff out so an update will be a bit longer.
All the best
Xard777
Hello Xard.

Thanks for sharing, the indicator is not allowing you to resize the window at the top.

All the best
Xard777
Hey Xard, just noticed u using 61m TF any reason for that??
These users thanked the author Narkarn for the post:
pfxi

I don't trade currencies anymore but a lot of traders still do.
The NanoTrader Analyzer (posted on forex-station) does a nice job - you can see GBP strength.
Xard777
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 14):
fadhayemustafa, francisfinley stimpy, Narkarn, oskar656, josi, Daim2574, cinare, Skyold, soukatali, oneking, bigdee, Mundu19, SWicak, Jedidiah
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world