Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

[quote=xard777 post_id=1295414727 time=1594661869 user_id=4865910]
OK, Let's stay away from scalping altogether, there is plenty of stuff out there for everyone to trade in their own style.
Xard777

NO!

Please do not succumb to the inexperienced on here. There are EXPERIENCED traders on here who value your insight, forethought and ongoing development so please issue the intraday template for scalping as promised in your earlier post. THANK YOU.
These users thanked the author Senior Rob for the post:
Narkarn
Cheers,

""There is nothing to fear but fear itself"" - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Rob

Senior Rob wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:56 am
NO!

Please do not succumb to the inexperienced on here. There are EXPERIENCED traders on here who value your insight, forethought and ongoing development so please issue the intraday template for scalping as promised in your earlier post. THANK YOU.
YES!

🤣🤦🏻‍♂️🤣🤦🏻‍♂️ Mr. "EXPERIENCED" IN CAPITAL LETTERS, I ask you: Many people here are barely able to grasp how to use this as it's currently being presented. How do you think scalping will go?

We all value XARDs insight. It's better for people to use that to master what's been given so far. Much better than "the inexperienced on here" (the majority) glued to their screens attempting to trade the minute charts.
These users thanked the author TraderX for the post:
Banzai

TraderX wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:18 am I ask you: Many people here are barely able to grasp
That's me.
The only indicators that I can understand are
Inside Bar
and Golden Band.

That's it.
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post:
TraderX

xard777 wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:37 am OK, Let's stay away from scalping altogether, there is plenty of stuff out there for everyone to trade in their own style.
Xard777
Everyone has a head on their shoulders. It takes an awful lot of time, knowledge, discipline and effort to scalp the market.
xard777, nonetheless, I hope you post your scalp settings, as you promised a few posts ago. It will be interesting to see and try.
These users thanked the author pfxi for the post (total 3):
Narkarn, Remuli, Banzai

pfxi wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:07 am It will be interesting to see and try.
Yes, it will be very interesting indeed 🤣

People who can't SLOWLY trade the higher timeframes will be attempting to QUICKLY trade the minute charts! 🤦🏻‍♂️

They will complain when the market chops them up, then either give up or hop to the next system. Most will think it doesn't work and not take any responsibility for trying something they're not ready for at all.

Xard Universe 15 minute chart is great as it is. The better thing to do is focus entirely on improving performance with it.
These users thanked the author TraderX for the post:
Banzai

TraderX wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:50 am

Yes, it will be very interesting indeed 🤣

People who can't SLOWLY trade the higher timeframes will be attempting to QUICKLY trade the minute charts! 🤦🏻‍♂️

They will complain when the market chops them up, then either give up or hop to the next system. Most will think it doesn't work and not take any responsibility for trying something they're not ready for at all.

Xard Universe 15 minute chart is great as it is. The better thing to do is focus entirely on improving performance with it.
Thats true but this is thing people who wanna at least test that scalping mode can, Xard nor anyone told you to use that scalping mode, do you can use whatever version is on this FREE forum and i really appriciate what xard is giving US.