Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

pi_369 wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:33 pm
Dear Xard

I am wondering if you have this murray math indicator? http://i.imgur.com/IoI2D.png.

MobbyD posted this murray_math_tf_ism2.mq4 in mq5.com forum back to Oct. 2010. This indicator version no longer work on the current mt4 platform. It will be great if you have the current working copy and could kindly share with us here?

Thank you so much!

XARD: now working....

@ pi_369

Sir, if Possible Please Share your Template.
( Your Template looks simple with few Indis )

Thank You.

RplusT wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 4:54 pm
xard777 wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 6:58 am
Update on MONSTERg

Placed HMA1 line into MA code so now the candles work with HMA1 line and Trend Lines - still testing.
I simplified the ZigZag2 line so now it only draws off the Small Blue Dots.
Xard777
Actually having the high/low band as an MTF (red) i.e showing the higher TF on the lower TF like 5m on 1m or 15m on 5m......... serves the trading very well.

TMA mtf.JPG
Hi, which indicator on the screen is this ?

thomdel wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:29 pm
pi_369 wrote:
Dear Xard

I am wondering if you have this murray math indicator? http://i.imgur.com/IoI2D.png.

MobbyD posted this murray_math_tf_ism2.mq4 in mq5.com forum back to Oct. 2010. This indicator version no longer work on the current mt4 platform. It will be great if you have the current working copy and could kindly share with us here?

Thank you so much!

@ pi_369

Sir, if Possible Please Share your Template.
( Your Template looks simple with few Indis )

Thank You.
Sorry, this was not my template. It is Xard's creation Oct. 2010. If you ask him, probably he knows his template.

Senior Rob wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:54 am
jgxpro wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:31 am
Dear Xard,
I have a few minor issues.
1. Could you post a recent screenshot of your set-up (E.g. WS30 at M30), so that I can compare with my set-up. I tweaked some things to fit on my laptop, but I want to be sure, I didn't ruin the essence.
2. I have a quite configurable Symbol Changer (e.g. it can read all instruments from Marketwatch), but only ex4. The problem is when i configure it below the panel, the black stripe below panel overwrites it graphically, though it remains clickable, it switches instruments, but I can't see exactly what I choose.
This happens e.g. if I switch timeframe: the panel (marked with orange) disappears.
Jegyzet 2020-06-29 182848.png
3. Can someone tell me exactly for what "sml" abbreviation stands for? :D
sml = small
:lmao: Thanks, man, related to finance I only found Security Market Line of CAPM (risk vs expected return)

marwilli wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:41 am
jgxpro wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:31 am
Dear Xard,
I have a few minor issues.
1. Could you post a recent screenshot of your set-up (E.g. WS30 at M30), so that I can compare with my set-up. I tweaked some things to fit on my laptop, but I want to be sure, I didn't ruin the essence.
2. I have a quite configurable Symbol Changer (e.g. it can read all instruments from Marketwatch), but only ex4. The problem is when i configure it below the panel, the black stripe below panel overwrites it graphically, though it remains clickable, it switches instruments, but I can't see exactly what I choose.
This happens e.g. if I switch timeframe: the panel (marked with orange) disappears.
Jegyzet 2020-06-29 182848.png
3. Can someone tell me exactly for what "sml" abbreviation stands for? :D
hi jgxpro,
if you use this sort of search, you will find a lot of symbol changer. Perhaps there is someone, which you like :-)
(google search of fs site)
my personal favorite is this viewtopic.php?p=1295349582#p1295349582
I know how to search, you didn't understand the essence: I would like to know how I can make the black area under the PANEL transparent permanently. On a laptop it's quite huge area to leave it blank.

Dear Master Xard

I am wondering if you have MM Angles, Spheres, Timeline, and library files Timeframe Lib that are compatible with the latest MT4 build? It was requested by someone from ff ages ago, but seems I can't the latest ones. I have tested the 2009 version, non of them working on current mt4 platform.

Thank you so much in advance.
Screenshot 2020-06-30 at 16.48.17.png

pi_369 wrote:
Dear Xard

Thank you so much!

could you please share the indicator on the bottom ?...thanks

XARD,

I just wanted to thank you for your last setup update. The last 10 days have been a complete game-changer in my trading career. Just followed your simple instructions of trading arrow to arrow and sometimes entered after the second small semafor formation and trading it to end of the cycle channel.

Thank you again for creating this setup. It's a life-changing system.
XARD-Universe.PNG

1. Similar Topics

1. Trading XARD system (Christmas Setup)

318 Replies 25758 Views

by ImpLaNT, Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:21 pm in Trading Journals

318 Replies
    2. Ichimoku trading system for simple & profitable transactions

19 Replies 10966 Views

by hoanguyen, Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:52 am in Trading Systems

19 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”