Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

jgxpro wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:31 am Dear Xard,
I have a few minor issues.
1. Could you post a recent screenshot of your set-up (E.g. WS30 at M30), so that I can compare with my set-up. I tweaked some things to fit on my laptop, but I want to be sure, I didn't ruin the essence.
2. I have a quite configurable Symbol Changer (e.g. it can read all instruments from Marketwatch), but only ex4. The problem is when i configure it below the panel, the black stripe below panel overwrites it graphically, though it remains clickable, it switches instruments, but I can't see exactly what I choose.
This happens e.g. if I switch timeframe: the panel (marked with orange) disappears.
Jegyzet 2020-06-29 182848.png
3. Can someone tell me exactly for what "sml" abbreviation stands for? :D
sml = small
Cheers,

""There is nothing to fear but fear itself"" - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Rob

jgxpro wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:31 am Dear Xard,
I have a few minor issues.
1. Could you post a recent screenshot of your set-up (E.g. WS30 at M30), so that I can compare with my set-up. I tweaked some things to fit on my laptop, but I want to be sure, I didn't ruin the essence.
2. I have a quite configurable Symbol Changer (e.g. it can read all instruments from Marketwatch), but only ex4. The problem is when i configure it below the panel, the black stripe below panel overwrites it graphically, though it remains clickable, it switches instruments, but I can't see exactly what I choose.
This happens e.g. if I switch timeframe: the panel (marked with orange) disappears.
Jegyzet 2020-06-29 182848.png
3. Can someone tell me exactly for what "sml" abbreviation stands for? :D
hi jgxpro,
if you use this sort of search, you will find a lot of symbol changer. Perhaps there is someone, which you like :-)
(google search of fs site)
my personal favorite is this viewtopic.php?p=1295349582#p1295349582
Attachments
we can't change the wind, but we can set the sails differently

Dear Xard

I am wondering if you have this murray math indicator? http://i.imgur.com/IoI2D.png.

MobbyD posted this murray_math_tf_ism2.mq4 in mq5.com forum back to Oct. 2010. This indicator version no longer work on the current mt4 platform. It will be great if you have the current working copy and could kindly share with us here?

Thank you so much!

XARD: now working....
These users thanked the author pi_369 for the post (total 3):
thomdel, marwilli, macbeth

pi_369 wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:33 pm Dear Xard

I am wondering if you have this murray math indicator? http://i.imgur.com/IoI2D.png.

MobbyD posted this murray_math_tf_ism2.mq4 in mq5.com forum back to Oct. 2010. This indicator version no longer work on the current mt4 platform. It will be great if you have the current working copy and could kindly share with us here?

Thank you so much!

XARD: now working....

@ pi_369

Sir, if Possible Please Share your Template.
( Your Template looks simple with few Indis )

Thank You.

marwilli wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:41 am

hi jgxpro,
if you use this sort of search, you will find a lot of symbol changer. Perhaps there is someone, which you like :-)
(google search of fs site)
my personal favorite is this viewtopic.php?p=1295349582#p1295349582
I know how to search, you didn't understand the essence: I would like to know how I can make the black area under the PANEL transparent permanently. On a laptop it's quite huge area to leave it blank.