Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:21 am Final Update

Enjoy!
Xard777
This UPDATE is terrific. The rules are very easy to follow and it is insanely obvious.
Thank you XARD for your efforts, your time and experience, which you willingly publish here.
Thanks again

PS: I've been working with the trading simulator since last night.
For those who would like to test manually, here is the EA

Do your own test runs and look at your stats.
And in the end, you should only trade live if you have built up trust in your SETUP (XARD Trading System) and also believe in it.
These users thanked the author Skyold for the post (total 4):
SWicak, Erebøs_X, jasonx, pfxi
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

Skyold wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 12:49 am

This UPDATE is terrific. The rules are very easy to follow and it is insanely obvious.
Thank you XARD for your efforts, your time and experience, which you willingly publish here.
Thanks again

PS: I've been working with the trading simulator since last night.
For those who would like to test manually, here is the EA

MT4 Trading Simulator.ex4

Do your own test runs and look at your stats.
And in the end, you should only trade live if you have built up trust in your SETUP (XARD Trading System) and also believe in it.
Is it better than this? https://www.fxblue.com/appstore/39/mt4- ... -simulator

jgxpro wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:15 am
Is it better than this? https://www.fxblue.com/appstore/39/mt4- ... -simulator
I don't know this one.
And I don't like to register everywhere.
What is your experience with FX Blue?
you can let this indi run with you.
Report your experiences.
if it makes sense, I will try your recommendation.
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

jgxpro wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:04 pm
I don't know, if you followed a little bit of Xard's advice (I partly factor the system's indications into mine), and you couldn't be profitable e.g. this week... I don't know when you will be...
This was my first full week with my FX-broker on a Live account (I have a longer term investment account for stocks, with the bulk of my money, but I heard the challenge to play more actively :) ), and I practically tripled it. (Should I complain that even if we take a positive zeros as win, I still couldn't reach 95%, only 92%...? :( :D)
1. I focused on indices (mostly DAX) first, not to be scattered (I might widen the portfolio later)
2. I focused mostly on pullbacks in dominant trend.
3. I experiment with Elliott-theory to know even more exactly which 2nd dots are really profitable (but if you know only 2nd dots, with a worse winratio, but you are still mostly OK!)
Jegyzet 2020-06-06 115457.png
And some of my favourite days (I have separate MT4 for analysis, one of it is XARD version, I like mostly clean charts to trade):
Jegyzet 2020-06-02 220237.png
Jegyzet 2020-06-05 150127.png
Jegyzet 2020-06-05 175331.png
And for beginners I would really advice to focus on the bottom right corner, first...
Jegyzet 2020-06-06 121513.png
Hi!

I didn't say I wasn´t profitable haha. I just said that this week wasn't the same profitable as the week before last. I managed to get +400 USD on live account, almost 1,000 pips.

But thank you anyways for your post! It will surely help newbies to get the hang of the system.

Regards and congratulations for your first live week!
These users thanked the author luis1moce for the post:
pipalong

Tjchalla wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:36 am Hello everyone I am a swing trader and I’m wondering if this indicator workS well on the higher time frames Like the weekly and daily?
WHAT DO YOU SEE
Its not easy to pick up just like that but if you put a bit of time and believe the XARD System you will get more pip$$ than you can imagine. anyway just explore before you ask there are 20+ different updates or versions.
Attachments

fadhayemustafa wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 5:34 am

WHAT DO YOU SEE
Its not easy to pick up just like that but if you put a bit of time and believe the XARD System you will get more pip$$ than you can imagine. anyway just explore before you ask there are 20+ different updates or versions.
Hello fadhayemustafa,

may I know which indicator in the subwindow of the 2nd picture? If I am not wrong it is a currency strength meter? Looks like the indicator from baluda but not sure...
thanks for the pictures :thumbup: