Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Update - MONSTERg-v3 - Ideal on 15 min TF

Hopefully, this is my last upload - may you make life-changing Pip$
Enjoy!
Xard777
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 3:26 pm Update - MONSTERg-v3 - Ideal on 15 min TF

Enjoy!
Xard777
THX BROTHER XARD................... LAST UPLOAD???? ARE U STILL GONNA BE AROUND??? I AM STRESSED :stressed: :stressed: :stressed:
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
Grace2win
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

xard777 wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 3:26 pm Update - MONSTERg-v3 - Ideal on 15 min TF

Enjoy!
Xard777
Mega! Thank you bro :In Love:
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 2):
Pikachu, stond
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Enjoy!
Xard777
Thanks XARd for your labour of love. I have a request concerning the !!!-MT4 X-XARDFX-ADR D1 indicator. I love it for it gives very precise targets. Unfortunately the text for the levels move with the chart and have to keep refreshing the chart every once in a while. Is it possible to fix that issue? Thanks again for the wonderful system you have shared with us.

Enjoy!
Xard777
Now half the indicators don't show up if you open the indicator window on screen (so no alterations - e. g. Symbol Changer - possible.
Spike doesn't show up at all and can't be drawn on screen (apply indicator) from Navigator window.
No improvement - at least on my computer.
But I do have the HMATrend - altered to period 10 and 35 - (wouldn't it make more sense - if you trade M15 for example - to have 10 and 40 - and so emulating H1? Just a question. In the last version it was HMA 12 and 55 which to me made no sense at all, although the signals it gave on slow HMA were pretty good - and people on this thread seemed to love it as if it were something fundamentally new and inspiring. How is it that nobody gets so excited over any number of other Hull indicators that - depending on your input - produce the same signals? See: viewtopic.php?f=578480&t=8419029)
These users thanked the author josi for the post:
pipalong

josi wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 4:30 pm
Now half the indicators don't show up if you open the indicator window on screen (so no alterations - e. g. Symbol Changer - possible.
Spike doesn't show up at all and can't be drawn on screen (apply indicator) from Navigator window.
No improvement - at least on my computer.
But I do have the HMATrend - altered to period 10 and 35 - (wouldn't it make more sense - if you trade M15 for example - to have 10 and 40 - and so emulating H1? Just a question. In the last version it was HMA 12 and 55 which to me made no sense at all, although the signals it gave on slow HMA were pretty good - and people on this thread seemed to love it as if it were something fundamentally new and inspiring. How is it that nobody gets so excited over any number of other Hull indicators that - depending on your input - produce the same signals? See: viewtopic.php?f=578480&t=8419029)
Must be something wrong on your end. Mine works perfectly.
Attachments