Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

UPDATE - FIXED VERSION

Here is the XARDg setup in mq4 format as promised.
It can be used from TF 4HR down to 1 min.
The whole concept is to keep everything simple and still create some kind of order out of chaos.
We already know that the market like everything else works in ebb and flow, waves, and cycles within cycles.
So it makes sense to try and identify some of these cycles, makes it easier to enter the market in the right direction and reap the rewards.
Ok, So we use Blue Square to show the end of the current cycle and start of the next cycle and the large Blue/Red Dots to show mid cycles within the Blue Square cycle with smaller cycles forming with the smaller Red & Blue dots. Lots of times when these Dots appear they still want to continue towards a channel line and sometimes push the channel line further.
Sometimes the setup can recalculate or repaint until the RSI has crossed the zero line then we are usually good to go from there.
Price movement can be in one direction for several days so it makes sense to trade off the Daily Openline in that direction. Again, the RSI should confirm this.
Before trading, take a minute to look at the higher TF say 4hr, then 30min before trading on the 5min or lower. This will give you an idea of the overall direction.
Ideally, you want the 4hr, 30min, and 5min to be going in the same direction - this way you are going with the Trend and less chance (bearing bad news) of your trade going sour.
Watch out for the second Dot as the price will usually move from there in a big way towards the channel line and often push the line further.
When trading you will see price move as an impulse move followed by a pullback move then a second impulse move which usually is the bigger move and you really want to be in on that move. Just go back through the charts and you will see such moves in both up and down directions coming off the Blue Squares. Use the grey Zigzag line to show you the impulse/pullback moves. On TF 4hr and above, the HA Candles will be displayed.

How to install this setup
Unzip & copy all the files over, restart MT4, select new Profile, and choose XARDg - that should be you ready to go.
If the screen is too large simply go to the Window tab command at the top of your MT4 and choose Tile Horizontally, this should adjust the screen size to your monitor.
You may according to your screen size have to manually adjust the screen to show the Octavemath figures on the right of the chart. To do this just drag the white Upside down triangle (top right of screen) about one inch to the left until the MM figures are in full view then remember to save the template for future use.

Scripts Select Profile XARDg to use scripts (or bind the keys yourself)
The BUY/SELL script uses Fund /1850*1 to create the lot size if this is too much and you wish to use half this amount just change to 1850*2, for a quarter amount use 1850*4, etc...
Example: Let's say you use a mini account to trade WS30. With most brokers set to EU rules you need a minimum fund of $185 to trade a 10 cent lot trade.
That means to trade every 0.1 lots you need 185 bucks in your account hence fund 185/1850=0.1 the smallest lot available to trade.
Say you have 1'000 bucks in your account, then you could trade a maximum lot size of 1'000/1850= 0.54 which would be rounded down to one 0.5 lot trade
Now for some, this may be too large a trade as maybe they prefer to trade multiples or just cut down on risk.
So you simply EDIT the BUY/SELL script Tradedlots=1850*1 to x2 or x3 or x4 to suit your own trading preference and compile the script and your good to go.
The script will auto calculate your Tradedlots the moment you hit Alt+B for a BUY or Alt+S for a SELL based on your Tradedlots setting.
Also, hit ALT+O to CLEAN the Screen of drawn objects and hit ALT+C to CLOSE Trades on the chart.

XARD BUYER SCRIPT Alt+B
XARD CHICKEN SWITCH Alt+C
XARD SELLER SCRIPT Alt+S
XARD CLEAN SCREEN Alt+O

Enjoy
All the best
Xard777
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

DRAXILL wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 9:27 am The New New Xard Setup on my New Surface Pro 7 i7.

Showing no tabs on chart. Nice sleek setup design.
For the sophisticated trader or any serious trader .

Love it!
Haha dude that's amazing. I thought that was a stock photo! Then I looked closely and realized it was the Xard system. Hope you don't mind if we use it to share future Xard updates on our Social Media pages? :In Love:
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 4):
traderokey, DRAXILL, fadhayemustafa, Jedidiah
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

DRAXILL wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 9:27 am The New New Xard Setup on my New Surface Pro 7 i7.

Showing no tabs on chart. Nice sleek setup design.
For the sophisticated trader or any serious trader .

Love it!

thats................. wow man i love this too much
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
DRAXILL
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Sarj wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 10:50 pm
Hello Draxill, Can you please provide the breakout indicator shown on the left of chart. Sarju

Sorry Sarju. That is the breakout dashboard that I don’t have permission to post.

I have posted the stand alone indicator on this thread tho.
I suppose you could put multiple breakout indicators lined up from top to bottom with different pair symbols and have the same or similar effect. It won’t look as clean tho.

Maybe there’s a talented coder or code guru who can make a simple dash of that same indicator on this forum.

I wonder if anyone will step up?

DRAXILL

LikeRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

DRAXILL wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 12:27 am

Sorry Sarju. That is the breakout dashboard that I don’t have permission to post.

I have posted the stand alone indicator on this thread tho.
I suppose you could put multiple breakout indicators lined up from top to bottom with different pair symbols and have the same or similar effect. It won’t look as clean tho.

Maybe there’s a talented coder or code guru who can make a simple dash of that same indicator on this forum.

I wonder if anyone will step up?

DRAXILL
Draxill, Thank you for responding back. At least I tried. Really like your setup. Keep safe.
These users thanked the author Sarj for the post:
DRAXILL