Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Dear Xard,

I have read through pretty much all of this forum from Post #1, I have downloaded every template and eagerly awaited market open to trade today.

I started with a few demo trades that went well then I progressed to live, your Xmas Edition is so easy to understand, sell on light pink and buy on light blue (check overall trend). I have had good success so far here is one trade on EURUSD:

XARD, MLADEN, MrTools work has made me want to join this community. Thank you so much.

May the Pips be with you all!
Attachments
These users thanked the author Sappyjay for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, moey_dw

Sappyjay wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 2:06 am
Perfect trade mate. You entered right on sweet the spot :thumbup:

Well done on putting in the effort to study from post #1!
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
vvFish
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Sappyjay wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 2:06 am Dear Xard,

I have read through pretty much all of this forum from Post #1, I have downloaded every template and eagerly awaited market open to trade today.

I started with a few demo trades that went well then I progressed to live, your Xmas Edition is so easy to understand, sell on light pink and buy on light blue (check overall trend). I have had good success so far here is one trade on EURUSD:

XARD, MLADEN, MrTools work has made me want to join this community. Thank you so much.

NAILED IT!!!!!!!
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

xard777 wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 8:13 am Update

This is the version that I will be posting in full on the 18th, it works best on 30 min time frame.
It is a culmination of all setups posted on this thread. I will include a buy/sell/close script and profile for easy setup.
I will also include all source files so you can create your own setup that best suits your trading style.
I will include previous versions so you can use the ribbon and background code if need be,
All the best
Xard777
Thanks a million master Xard