Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

hey, not about strategy

Sometimes I get the feeling that guys at Wall Steet can even sell pencils and toilet paper from the toilet. They did not know what to do when the unemployed in the US began to be counted in millions, it was proof that it is a mindless mass of guys in suits. This is my third time I see something like that, now you can see it when they are alone on the market.

stond

stond wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 5:05 am hey, not about strategy

Sometimes I get the feeling that guys at Wall Steet can even sell pencils and toilet paper from the toilet. They did not know what to do when the unemployed in the US began to be counted in millions, it was proof that it is a mindless mass of guys in suits. This is my third time I see something like that, now you can see it when they are alone on the market.

stond
Yeah. I can relate to your sentiment. I have long given up on trading expectations. I only trade the WS30 (US30). 3.83 Million jobless added again, 18 Millions continuing claims (not to be confused with the number of jobless which should be double by now), the total disaster managing the virus, which makes the economy pretty much doomed, the DOW should be on 14,000 not 24,000. Thus I stopped thinking and expecting and just trade what I see. Looking forward to the NFP coming Friday. With a 14% jobless rate expected, banks will prepare huge funds to prevent the DOW from falling into the abyss initially. Thus if it trades up shortly after, don't be surprised. To make money, they are looking for a higher selling price and take the money from you. Good luck!
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post:
Skyold

micmacaudio wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 12:46 am

Hey boss can you attach the spike indicator and the other one that you have combined with it in the sub window? looks pretty good bro
You can download it here the overall system:
viewtopic.php?f=578267&t=8416709&p=1295 ... 1295409005

The indicator you are looking for is one element of xards latest system.
"!!!-MT4 X-XARDFX-RSI-g" and "!!!-MT4 X-XARDFX-EXTREME SPIKE" which is included in the rar file.