Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

captains wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:22 am what is the latest version ?
i use version !!!-MT4 X-XARDFX-48.ex4 in latest version of mt4 but cannot load ...mt4 crashes ...i have tryied many tiems in diff mt and diff computers
Hello,

if somehow one of the xard indicators causing the crash on mt4, I would suggest you trying to reduce the numbers of bars in history and charts. Also reducing the pairs on market watch should help a little bit.
At least that helped me and it is smooth now. My crappy laptop has a weak intel processor and not strong enough to handle this :oops:

Update

In lock down with the rest of the world - keeping myself active, started using my 44lb sandbag again while waiting for trades to complete (as you do).
I had more time on my hands so I have gone thru my setup and tweaked it a bit more.
Enjoy!
All the best
Xard777
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:40 am Update

In lock down with the rest of the world - keeping myself active, started using my 44lb sandbag again while waiting for trades to complete (as you do).
I had more time on my hands so I have gone thru my setup and tweaked it a bit more.
Enjoy!
All the best
Xard777
Thank you for the great work. I have 1 request can you kindly, make the ADX& SAR indicator horizontal instead of vertical.

Thanks in advance

Ahmad Johar