Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Hello everyone,

Having issues with my current broker IG, so have been downloading demo accounts from new brokers to test. I have found a big difference in the charts between brokers.

I have attached two images both GBP/USD M5 first one from IG and second one from Intertrader.

Any information would be appreciated as there is a substantial difference, in one chart I would have entered and the second one I would still be waiting to enter?
Attachments

GG1 wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:44 pm Hello everyone,

Having issues with my current broker IG, so have been downloading demo accounts from new brokers to test. I have found a big difference in the charts between brokers.

I have attached two images both GBP/USD M5 first one from IG and second one from Intertrader.

Any information would be appreciated as there is a substantial difference, in one chart I would have entered and the second one I would still be waiting to enter?
Do you have different settings for the oscillator on the bottom between both pictures?.... could you please share the indicator and setting of the oscillator on the second picture?... thanks

Do you have different settings for the oscillator on the bottom between both pictures?.... could you please share the indicator and setting of the oscillator on the second picture?... thanks

sell???

Daim2574 wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:06 pm
Hello,

I just checked and yes the oscillator has different settings?!

I haven't changed these, very weird! Bottom pic period is set to 50 and top one 9. That is not the only difference though if you look at the charts. I know price feeds are different broker to broker, but I didn't know they would vary that much. If that is the case, surely broker choice is more important than I thought originally?!

GG1 wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:26 pm

Hello,

I just checked and yes the oscillator has different settings?!

I haven't changed these, very weird! Bottom pic period is set to 50 and top one 9. That is not the only difference though if you look at the charts. I know price feeds are different broker to broker, but I didn't know they would vary that much. If that is the case, surely broker choice is more important than I thought originally?!
What is the indicator name on the bottom (the oscillator)?

GG1 wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:44 pm

Its one of Xard's called KDJ, scroll a few pages back and you will find it.

I can only think I must have downloaded a newer or older template by Xard, which one is correct?
This is the latest one:
viewtopic.php?t=8416709&p=1295405599#p1295405599

And maybe this will come later (xard is still thinking about it):
viewtopic.php?p=1295406146#p1295406146

Just from the previous pictures you are uploading about the 2different charts I think something went wrong while loading the template.
Of course there is some difference between the brokers but in this case the difference seems too much for me.

Edit: the link to the latest version is now correct (thanks Narkarn for the notice)
These users thanked the author Pikachu for the post:
Daim2574

Pikachu wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:51 pm

This is the latest one:
viewtopic.php?p=1295405521#p1295405521

And maybe this will come later (xard is still thinking about it):
viewtopic.php?p=1295406146#p1295406146

Just from the previous pictures you are uploading about the 2different charts I think something went wrong while loading the template.
Of course there is some difference between the brokers but in this case the difference seems too much for me.
actually viewtopic.php?t=8416709&p=1295405599#p1295405599 this one is latest he put dots behind candles
These users thanked the author Narkarn for the post (total 2):
Pikachu, Daim2574