Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:02 am Here is the WS30 15 min chart showing the BIAS from one cycle to the next.
Using the zigzag and arrows to move the bias around the cycle.
Xard777
Fantastic BUT where did the arrows and dots start before they were locked in?

More important, the colour scheme is out of the window and confusing the bejabbers in us:

SELL with BLUE candles and BLUE background?

BUY with RED candles and RED background?

I'm not meaning to be negative or pessimistic but I can easily get confused without the help of contradicting colours
Attachments
Cheers,

""There is nothing to fear but fear itself"" - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Rob

Senior Rob wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:50 am
Fantastic BUT where did the arrows and dots start before they were locked in?

More important, the colour scheme is out of the window and confusing the bejabbers in us:

SELL with BLUE candles and BLUE background?

BUY with RED candles and RED background?

I'm not meaning to be negative or pessimistic but I can easily get confused without the help of contradicting colours
Dear rob
I think these trades ar pullback and if you ar someone like him you can take those buys.

I would like to apologize for my earlier comment i hope you accept

Just closed my Gold - long = +258 pips

I'm a scalper and do not enjoy holding my trades. I like to get in and out with 10-20 pips or so, it just fits my personality, so I haven't usually been holding trades this big. I don't care for the big moves as I do use big leverage and bigger lots than most people so banking my profits fast suits me best.

Whether you're a 1 minute scalper or swing trader, Xard's systems got you covered. Just need to find your groove.

Thank you Xard!
Attachments
These users thanked the author jcorp01 for the post:
StuartWong