Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Daim2574 wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:22 pm
This is exactly the type of harassment we don’t need in this community which I have already pointed out in my post.... you have no right to be rude and call people lazy.... it is about efficiency.... even a new comer shouldn’t have to read a growing 142 pages thread to get the rules of this system especially that many of the posts are highly opinionated.... a centralized location like Jimmy’s daily posts would be more efficient to host those rules along with the system’s zip file he posted there yesterday.

If you don’t have the capability to share something positive then stay out and don’t push your negativity to others... the admins of this forum are doing tremendous free effort to this community on a daily basis and you are negotiating a few lines to be written !!!!

best thing is to put up your views on the system, and how much you have learned about it, and then put up your understanding of this system with images and your views,

then someone can fill the deficit of what you have not understood,

by far it is easiest system to see, which show color candle, color background, shows in writing when there is trend and shows buy and sell too, what else you need more !

you need to find out points from where prices moves the fastest, this points are the entry points !

this system will reduce the steepest learning curve for many if followed well,

thanks to xard.
These users thanked the author rijay for the post:
Skyold

rijay wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:28 pm

best thing is to put up your views on the system, and how much you have learned about it, and then put up your understanding of this system with images and your views,

then someone can fill the deficit of what you have not understood,

by far it is easiest system to see, which show color candle, color background, shows in writing when there is trend and shows buy and sell too, what else you need more !

you need to find out points from where prices moves the fastest, this points are the entry points !

this system will reduce the steepest learning curve for many if followed well,

thanks to xard.
I totally agree with the additional understanding each user could offer, however it is always better to have something to start with and build on, especially for new comers who would be introduced to the system. Basic set of rules will be a good starter for them... it is just my opinion.... thanks

Daim2574 wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:52 pm
I totally agree with the additional understanding each user could offer, however it is always better to have something to start with and build on, especially for new comers who would be introduced to the system. Basic set of rules will be a good starter for them... it is just my opinion.... thanks

you can start with moving averages and trendline to see the context of xard system, you will not be disappointed.
These users thanked the author rijay for the post:
Daim2574

xard777 wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:37 pm Here is the latest version (ideal for 5 min trading)

On the 5 min chart the Red/Lime Square is cycle Semafor change on the 30 min
The Green/Orchid Large Circle is interim white Dot on 30 min
All the best
Xard777
Hello Xard,
Could you please propose a template for those who trade 1H & 4H charts ? As we don't have the possibility to monitir the screens all day?
I've tried to use this template on those time frame, but the semafor and boxes didn't made sense to me.
Thank you.

Daim2574 wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:52 pm
It is actually quite basic to follow, It is all laid out by xard in his posts if you go to his profile, You do not need to read 142 pages to understand and Im sure new comers can do that. Just put in the time and effort. Xard has already done enough for this forum and is taking his precious time to teach even with a given free system. The best thing to do is at least read the posts.

markstep wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:46 pm

It is actually quite basic to follow, It is all laid out by xard in his posts if you go to his profile, You do not need to read 142 pages to understand and Im sure new comers can do that. Just put in the time and effort. Xard has already done enough for this forum and is taking his precious time to teach even with a given free system. The best thing to do is at least read the posts.
I have nothing more to say to you !!!

Daim2574 wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:05 pm
I have nothing more to say to you !!!
I start to believe noone knows it except XARD.
I try to tell you however I'm not sure I'M right.

On the 5 min chart the Red/Lime Square is cycle Semafor change on the 30 min
The Green/Orchid Large Circle is interim white Dot on 30 min

If you see the 5 minutes chart the red and the lime square is the semaphor on the 30 minutes chart. If its appear it means that the chart reach the new high or new low point. So possible that the trend will change there will be a pullback etc.
Then the Green or Orchid bigger dot is the white dot on the 30 minutes chart. It means that earlier when this appeared on m30 we needed to change to 5 min and after the second dot we enter the trade.
Now we not need to change to 5 minutes because we are seeing everything on M5 chart.
This is my interpretation, but I1m not sure its correct. I have facing with the same issue as you there is no exact explanation.
These users thanked the author normannasty for the post (total 2):
DTRCT, Daim2574

Here is a chart showing 5 min Trading BIAS

Remember, you are trading a higher time frame (30 mins) on a 5 min chart.
We can see the 30 min Top and Bottom Cycle Semafor (Red/Lime Box)
We can see the 30 min White Dots (Pink/Green large Circle)
We can see the 5 min Red/Lime Dots
All on the one chart.
You just need to take a minute to get your head around it and see where the BIAS is at any one time during this 5 min road map.

Hope this helps
Xard777
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 8):
hannele, navlem, Daim2574, Skyold, stond, Banzai, Jedidiah, StuartWong
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world