Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

[quote="francisfinley stimpy" post_id=1295402553 time=1580911695 user_id=4929014]

I hope it will be deleted, because I reported your insults. But everyone look at stimpy.
This is a classic in forex forums - he gets called out then just resorts to dick measuring behaviour because surprisingly, people post actual researches besides his repetition of ideas everybody knows.
Again I posted a simple test, which was derived from a related TOTALLY NOT CONTRADICTORY article, as it was written by the same person, on same topic, same, just more detailed conclusion. I can't really express how much more relevant the research, its sample size is, than in your posted shitty opinion, because then I would have to divide with ZERO! Besides you have nothing, you make assertions (contradictory article, etc.)that others are lesser mortals in the face of evidence to the contrary.
You are that sour, superior, know it all smartass, but helping nobody, just covering your basic human insecurity by bashing others, who you think know less, which means in your dictionary that they are underdog to you.
Remember at this level you have thousands and thousands that don't even recognize that the research that was posted is to DEBUNK A USUAL HOLY GRAIL ELEMENT (this time Fibonacci retracement) totally in line with his own agenda :D, He just barks and bites like an obsessed pitbull with a lockjaw.
Stimpy is a nobody, whatever he does, his toxic intentions and communication will prevent you to gain anything from it. He was only capable of repeating my recommended help and reciting some obvious totally general ideas, less than even the worse publishers, or marketeers offer.

And of course his repeated bashing acting like a self-appointed moderator, or forum police just added to, and made up significant portion of the unnecessary garbage, he condemned in a schizophrenic manner.

You don't have to hurry, very few will miss your toxic, embarrassing style with no real benefit.

OK, Here is Dow Jones from Opening Bell

As you can see on the 30 min the BIAS is now going DOWN (from Top Red Dots)
Price went down, made a 1st white Dot then pullbacked and made a 2nd White Dot
I went short at the 2nd White Dot with a tight (albeit imaginary) stop just above the Red Dot and followed price DOWN for a quick +116 Pip$ (as you do :-)
All the best
Xard777

PS I only trade HK50 & Dow Jones - enclosed Dow charts for your perusal
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 5):
fadhayemustafa, tokjanggut, Jedidiah, Erebøs_X, StuartWong
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

francisfinley stimpy wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:23 pm

ok
1. pink (sell) candles
2. red/purple background
3. red tma/cg thing
4. red MA

i would have seen the trend is short and said, right ill wait to see the retest of the prior swing low (green semafor) is broken.

and

zoom out - what happened on the left? support isnt til 1548, 1540.

I have said it many times here, you cannot chuck out the basics of trading and put this in its place, it sits on top and many people cannot get that. Hence chasing price round like this and saying which dot this dot that dot. ZZ repaints end of story.

you are trading against shadows who use machines - generally they will continue doing more of what just happened, they will seek to break you.
I was looking at the M1 chart and it was blue candles and blue background when I took the trade.

Also, can you look at the previous page and see my previous screenshot on the GBPJPY? (Page 127) The M30 chart is showing the right candle color, right background color etc, what could I have done better ?

reecehardyjack wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:52 am

It looks like you’re going against the trend. I would’ve tried to catch a second dot in the upwards direction once everything else was pointing to the upside. Until the other indicators are also pointing in the upwards direction, I would be careful entering on 2nd dot.

Hope that helps.
Are you able to check out my screenshot on Page 127 and let me know what's the issue? I had the correct background colour, candles etc.

xard777 wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:40 am OK, Here is Dow Jones from Opening Bell

I went short at the 2nd White Dot with a tight (albeit imaginary) stop just above the Red Dot and followed price DOWN for a quick +116 Pip$ (as you do :-)
All the best
Xard777

I had a similar trade on HK50 as you. But the price went backwards and broke the bear semafore instead.

I'm not trying to be negative or anything, but I want to learn, I do hope that I can prevent making mistakes again.
Attachments

xard777 wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:40 am OK, Here is Dow Jones from Opening Bell

All the best
Xard777

my chart, is lagging behind with sales position
Attachments

navlem wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:11 am

Are you able to check out my screenshot on Page 127 and let me know what's the issue? I had the correct background colour, candles etc.
Hi Navlem, I'm just learning like you but you can see that at the point you entered the trade that price has already hit a resistance and was on its way down. You could have waited for price to have a confirmed upturn before entering a long position. Are you trading directly off the 30 Min chart? I thought the system is to use the 30 Min chart to establish a trend and then drop to 5 Min chart to enter a trade. If you go to the 5 Min chart, you will see that GBPJPY was already in a mini downtrend. So, I'll wait until that was over before going long. If I should trade currencies with this system, I'll still be mindful of news and what is happening on other higher time frames which have the tendency to invalidate a good semafor trade setup.
These users thanked the author traderokey for the post:
navlem