Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

sizabici wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:15 pm Remarkable work!
As it seem, actually all this year was and it is a Christmas season when it comes to Xard's work and sharing to the community
Many thanks for all Xard... absolutely great

And now one question! Why between the last posted version and the previous once there it is such a difference between the entry signal lines?
Attached it is a pic that actually outline this aspect and also one that confirms it's utility. The previous version in decision taking is really useful.
Of course MM 4/8, consolidation area, and decision taking area as well and the fact that price will travel towards 8/8 or 0/8 along the price signal line is just a perfect tool, combination that can be used to stay on the right side of the trend. But now, still the same question, why now do we have this difference? and if so there must be a good reason that stands along but I could not grasp yet what makes it so to be taken into account. Quite Shakespearean! Which version is the good one?
You brought up some really good valid points. I myself would also like to know which method is best.

DRAXILL

I think all the systems are terrific.
I still use the indicator !!!-MT4 X-CCI TREND-45.ex4 & was wondering if it is possible Mr. XARD, to put in the option to change the FONT size & Position of the words. I use 6 charts at once and would love it if I would be able to see more of the indicator details. Currently I must maximize the chart to see everything.

If it is no trouble, thank you very much.

NOTE: The reason I do not use 48 is it does not allow me to resize the indicator window.

XARD: Here is the source code... knock yourself out :-)
All the best
Xard777

Phantom5000 wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:44 am I think all the systems are terrific.
I still use the indicator !!!-MT4 X-CCI TREND-45.ex4 & was wondering if it is possible Mr. XARD, to put in the option to change the FONT size & Position of the words. I use 6 charts at once and would love it if I would be able to see more of the indicator details. Currently I must maximize the chart to see everything.

If it is no trouble, thank you very much.

NOTE: The reason I do not use 48 is it does not allow me to resize the indicator window.

XARD: Here is the source code... knock yourself out :-)
All the best
Xard777

YOU ARE THE BEST !! LOOKS GREAT!! Thank You !

xard777 wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:41 am LATEST UPDATE All changes made from thread feedback - thanks everyone

OK, Folks - That is me finished with the setup, from Monday onwards its Trading Time.
Enjoy this latest and final version.
As before, delete what you do not like and save as your own trading template.
May the God of Pip$ shine down on you and while you bask in this light remember to Compound, Compound, Compound.
If nothing else may you be well versed in geometrical progressions.

All the best
Xard777

PS Do not ask for a refund for none shall be given... (it is FREE - only joking)
Dear Xard777
I gone through all the post from page 1 to 85 and now got some idea of the system. Can you please help to explain the role of the bottom indicator when :
1 - Background is blue and squeese line is blue too
2 - Background is blue and squeese line is pink too
3 - Background is Red and squeese line is blue too
4 - Background is Red and squeese line is pink too

With which chart indicator etc. we have to match the bottom indicator , like signal line / trend line etc.

Appreciate your kind replies to all on the forum
Attachments
These users thanked the author rebelforex for the post:
BBurroughs