Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Hi XARD, thank you for great system it has changed everything for me! I just have a question in regards to the red squiggly lines. In this example on the GBPAUD 15 min chart, I took this long trade and took profit at 61.8% ADR, would you now wait for a short entry as the red squiggly lines are present? I have only really been taking the trades that cross the open line above or below and once MA's and candles are all aligned, just a little confused about how to execute trade opportunities that occur after the 61.8% Target has already been reached. Regards Mike.
xard.png

Alphonse91 wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:25 am
Hello XARD!

I think I remember you talk about it in this thread but I forgot about it. Can you explain again what is the correlation between the P2OP, HiLo, and the ADR number in the panel indi?
HiLo is from lowest point day to highest point in pips
ADR is from open price to close price - Average daily range

rebelforex wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:25 pm
Phantom5000 wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:41 am

Depends on which version you are running, but its pretty basic, sell when you see all reddish colors, and buy when you see all blue/greenish colors. Avoid trading during the high impact news events. Higher timeframes show the directions to trade on the lower timeframes. Hope that gives you a quick low down on the system.

XARDFX-20191005 This is the latest version if I am not wrong and all the above post chart snapshot of this version. I can see ADR lines , fibo no. 2 bold trend line , dotted lines under some candles big balls at the bottom & top of chat . Histogram indicator etc. on the chart if we load the template and there is no document in the XARDFX-20191005 zip file to understand the system. Please help me and other to understand the system so we can also use and take the benefit if possible. thanks
Hi All , can someone please help to understand the great system which includes a lot of efforts so all of us can take the real benefit. I am searchinh from 1st post to find the tutorial to understand and trade this system but did not found so far.
Please share the setup details/checklist to enter and what are the TP and SL .

Narkarn wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:00 am
Alphonse91 wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:25 am
Hello XARD!

I think I remember you talk about it in this thread but I forgot about it. Can you explain again what is the correlation between the P2OP, HiLo, and the ADR number in the panel indi?
HiLo is from lowest point day to highest point in pips
ADR is from open price to close price - Average daily range
I mean, I somewhat remember that Xard said that if HiLo number is similar to ADR number then it would probably hit the 32% ADR or 64% ADR target range, but I'm not so sure. That's why I asked about the correlation that can happen between those numbers.

Continuation of HK50 from previous post

If you drop down from 15min TF to 1min TF and wait for price to pullback then turn back down again, you could have entered two DOWN trades on the cross of the order SELL line and picked up another +200 Pip$ and that would be you finished for the day.
Xard777
Trading 20191014-02.png

1. Similar Topics

1. Ichimoku trading system for simple & profitable transactions

10 Replies 3510 Views

by hoanguyen, Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:52 am in Trading Systems

10 Replies
    2. Major trend system

20 Replies 8973 Views

by bilbao, Sun May 06, 2018 4:25 am in Trading Systems

20 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”