Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:06 am Here we see Price ready to cross the previous Down level (Gold) ARRZZ-FD indy on the 1hr chart.
The BidRatio (in the InfoPanel) is also UP (Green 90%) confirming UP move.
Take a BUY trade and drop our TF down to 5mIn (or 15min) and take some meat off the bone before the blowout comes to a halt.
You will notice that the BidRatio was at 100% at time of Exit (like I say, no need to be greedy).
No one ever went broke taking a Profit... Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding is the sweet sound of Pip$ paying out. Another Day, another Dollar.
Xard777

PS You can also see the finished move on the 1hr chart below (notice price crossing the ARRZZ-FD)
but this is the anticipated explanation for Christmas ?? I'm confused

XARD: Most folk complain that I put a system out with no explanatiuon, so now I am providing trade details on the new system prior to launch.
These users thanked the author braciola719 for the post (total 3):
stond, rebelforex, StuartWong

About Xards Christmas New Setup release. Xard always puts out a new setup on Christmas.

The thing about Xard is he is always working and trying to improve his setup.
You guys look and see him change things and post pictures of new indications on his charts.
But don't be confused.

The truth is he is just trying to figure things out.
He puts stuff out there, here and there so to get your input.
You all have a great opportunity when it comes to Xard.

If I was you, I would give as much input as you possibly can on how you think is the best way to take trades.
On how you might trade his setup.
On how you trade your own personal setup
Talk about strategies that you might think are worth looking into.

And he will listen. He may try those ideas and see if he can incorporate it into a profitable setup if he deems it work looking into.

I mean instead of everyone just asking for handouts it would be best to give as much input as you can.
This will only make your trading better I promise you.

I have worked with Xard for a number of years, I am actually his first apprentice. And he has taught me everything I know on how to make money in trading.
When he found me I was just some lonely small-time broke farmer and truck driver who would set out in the middle of some cornfield in an old broke down tractor in the middle of the night trying to get a cell signal to run a hotspot on my ancient laptop to get my mt4 to work.
He didn't just give it to me and said here use this and go and be profitable. I had to pick his mind for every bit of great trading wisdom that I could get. And to this date, I only know a fraction of what he knows.

But one thing about Xard. He's been in this game a long long long time. He has seen plenty of traders come and go. And those that just hang around for handouts without giving anything in return. And I guarantee you he would give those who don't participate in at least testing his setups much more than a perfectly fine-tuned trend trading setup.

But if you want to learn how to really trade. Learn how to really make money then participate. Show your testing of his setups, show him where it goes wrong and right.
Be involved in his creative process. Do your homework on every indicator he uses and figure out how each indicator is used to win money.
Bring up the newest trading strategies and indicators and see if he would like to try them out. Ask questions but intelligent questions on his trading style.
And I don't mean ask him straight out what is your trading secrets? How do you make millions trading your setup?
How about hey Xard I'm trying this and that with your setup. Do you do the same? By the way Xard I will let you know how it works out.

I myself try not to influence Xard to much because most of the stuff I know we have already been over and I learned it all from him.
But all of you guys have had different experiences than I and might be better at certain aspects of trading and could come up with fresh ideas.

I would really try to take advantage of having a master craftsman like Xard available. Because I can guarantee you if he loses interest and gets nothing but everyone wanting handouts and everyone just waiting for the next Xard setup then he will probably lose interest and then we will have to wait until the next time he decides to hang out with us again.

Just some friendly advice, but then again what do I know?

DRAXILL
These users thanked the author DRAXILL for the post (total 12):
stond, Sincere007, jgxpro, optionhk, ChuChu Rocket, Go5, davidle, Jackson Doh, XXXX, tokjanggut, Jedidiah, StuartWong

braciola719 wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:50 pm

but how do you do? congratulations
I just followed the trend on these. I first looked at the Weekly to make sure that it's in a small uptrend. I guess you can just use the TES for that. I always look at the candles.
If you don't know how to study candle patterns especially engulfing patterns then you must learn this before you go any further.
So if the weekly is good to go then I have permission to trade the Daily.

This weekly trend isn't that strong but it will do since it's the Daily we really want to trade.
Attachments
These users thanked the author DRAXILL for the post (total 4):
braciola719, stond, Sincere007, StuartWong