Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Looking at Indices... HK50 & WS30 we can clearly see that both were in a DOWN Day.
Yes, both did go up past their Open line but their TREND lines held and both indices turned and headed back down keeping with the TREND. I hope the charts are easier to read now.
Xard777
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, StuartWong
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

mikepilot89 wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:06 pm Hi Xard - just a quick question about the Ribbon in latest update -

If the ribbon is trending down does that mean we only take short signals and vice versa? Thank you for the great system it has turned my trading around :)

XARD:
Yes, If the TREND line is Down (Red) and the SIGNAL line is Down (Red) Then the Ribbon should be down as well
I have marked it with a TEXTBOX on the bottom left of the chart when both TREND & SIGNAL lines match.
When they do not match we simply WAIT...
Thanks! Also do we have to first confirm the signal on the 1 HR timeframe then switch to 15 minute for entry? Or can we just take a signal if say both trend lines are down and price is below daily open (for short signal)

XARD: TFs 30min, 15min, 5min, & 1min all show the TREND line relative to that of the 1hr chart and the TEXTBOX (bottom left of chart) should also confirm this TREND. Directional Trading 101
I like to have two screens showing... one on 1hr and the other on either 15min or 5min and sometimes 1min
These users thanked the author mikepilot89 for the post:
StuartWong

My apologies for all the updates but as I have made it all separate indys I realised that some more changes had to be made.
In order to see the SemaZZ indy I had to merge it with the MA indy and it is now called XARDFX-MA-ZZ.
This way the semafors are drawn in front of the Ribbon but still behind the Candles.
I also added other separate updates including making the ribbon match the Averages Rainbow that was used earlier.
The 1hr cycle indy will match the green/red semafors on the 1hr chart only and can be seen in all other TFs.
Hopefully, this will be the last update.
All the best
Xard777
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 3):
hannele, Jedidiah, StuartWong

xard777 wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:29 pm My apologies for all the updates but as I have made it all separate indys I realised that some more changes had to be made.
In order to see the SemaZZ indy I had to merge it with the MA indy and it is now called XARDFX-MA-ZZ.
This way the semafors are drawn in front of the Ribbon but still behind the Candles.
I also added other separate updates including making the ribbon match the Averages Rainbow that was used earlier.
The 1hr cycle indy will match the green/red semafors on the 1hr chart only and can be seen in all other TFs.
Hopefully, this will be the last update.
All the best
Xard777

+ Which index of 300 is not shown in other varieties?

MagnifyRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Sorry, to disturb the thread with a problem like this, but when I install the EAs and templates from I get this: When I set the chart type from line to candlestick, at least something appears, but the colours are strange, and many things still don't appear as they should: I have set my Windows resolution to 100% following an advice from the earliest posts of the thread, and set the starting TF to 1 day, then 1 hour.
My build is OANDA MT4 1220, laptop is a 14" 1920*1080 one.
I have very limited experience in installing EAs correctly, please help.

jgxpro wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:47 pm Sorry, to disturb the thread with a problem like this, but when I install the EAs and templates from
Starting point.png
I get this:
!!!X-XARDFX-SEPARATES Borders-tpl.png
When I set the chart type from line to candlestick, at least something appears, but the colours are strange, and many things still don't appear as they should:
!!!X-XARDFX-SEPARATES Borders-candlestick.png
I have set my Windows resolution to 100% following an advice from the earliest posts of the thread, and set the starting TF to 1 day, then 1 hour.
My build is OANDA MT4 1220, laptop is a 14" 1920*1080 one.
I have very limited experience in installing EAs correctly, please help.
OK, first you need to move all the XARDFX indicators and the TrueTL indy from your Expert folder and place them into the Indicator folder.
Restart MT4 and select the template XARDFX SEPARATES.tpl
This should show correct on your chart. If not simply change the timeframe back and forth say to 30min then back to 1hr and all should show correct.
Xard777
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 2):
jgxpro, Jedidiah