Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:38 am

Trading Strategy for Setup XARDFX-48

All the best
Xard777
Again a consistent, good system on all timeframes.
Can you please post a version of !!!X-XARDFX-48 and !!!X-XARDFX-48 CCI TREND.mq4 , where candle sizes stay like we put them in main options and on color options, most here don't work on 24 inch monitors? Green, red arrows for example stay so big.

I would like to see white neuro line (similar to supertrend?) and candle color as separate mq4-files or at least ex4 with changeable option values. I can't see differences, if I change option chart mode 2.0 on main indicator.

I still never regretted changing to Linux (I use Manjaro) after you told you did. Windows gets slower and slower, so that people buy new PCs / phones (Apple for IOs has already admitted that), where are the collusion shouts there?

I added the template for smaller monitors and slower PCs, NOW you all can see symbol changer.

sam888 wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:45 pm !!!-MT4 X-TMA CHANNEL-01
Hello, can you add this indicator to the alarm? When it changes color. Since my mother tongue is not English, can I release the source code? Thank you!
It's repainting tma of mladen.
Read best solution here:
viewtopic.php?p=1295392885#p1295392885

This is my similar template with XARD's revised main indicator !!!-MT4 X-XARDFX-49.ex4 and more pairs to choose from.
Click on indicator options save and load settings to see mainly optical and performance differences.

Maybe XARD gives us versions of the oscillators where we can drag them smaller.
These users thanked the author friend4you for the post:
jasonx

xard777 wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 9:17 pm

The simplest way to use the system is to take a trade when the channel, candle & cci all light up the same colour.
Alternatively, you can take a trade when price crosses the openpos up or dn line at the start of each session with a target set to the 61.8% line.
If The Daily avg is equal to the ADR then there is a good chance that price will hit it's 61.8%. Again, with this strategy make sure the background channel bars match the direction of your trade.

All the best
Xard777
After thorough testing, only tma repaints (not much difference with this high setting). A pity is, that no values are sent to data window (ctrl d). Above is a good description quoted, how to trade the system.

The indicator combination and new coding are really good to fit most situations.

It's the best system of Xard since I follow him about a decade.

Goldbands was used in different xard systems over many years. UpdateperSecond is good for older PCs or when you use it on many pairs. Calculations are often not needed until a new candle is built. What is the difference to Autorefresh?
Do you use crossing borders back from overbought on CCI-Trend as signal or only 0 or 50 (new color) cross? Grey candle "CandleWt" means sideways?
I would like to use your mq4 on renko, but not all parts. I wait, maybe XARD finds time for my questions above.

MagnifyRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:38 am

Trading Strategy for Setup XARDFX-48

1. Trade the 4hr chart
  2. Use 1hr Markers (Pink/Blue) for down cycle/ up cycle movement.
  3. Multiple Entries on 15min Markers (Yellow/Green).

Buy into strength on support above the trend line (i.e. Buy on 15min Marker (Green).
Sell into weakness on resistance below the trend line (i.e. Sell on 15min Marker (Yellow).

You can see from the enclosed 4hr chart that the candles are colour coded to help with the decision process.

All the best
Xard777
Hi Xard777,

first of all i wanna thanks to you for your system.

wanna ask :
- where you ussualy place your SL? example when you trade OpenPos DN and your SL on OpenPos UP, or where?

Regards,

braciola719 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:08 am per far funzionare l'indicatore provare a diminuire le barre
No good idea, at least in history, you should save many bars, as servers will give you just last about 2000 bars (every broker is different there) and then you will have gaps on charts wherever you did not open a chart on that timeframe in the last 2000 bars. Put both to script folder and run them by drag and drop to a chart.

Xard777 takes also my findings about atr-bands seriously (posted here since the beginning of the board) as deactivated tma1 (in blue) uses similar calculation. After spikes with strong trend change you see that his used tma2 uses repainting tma code (red bands with bars), because it turns down although new highs still come before the strong breakdown of the price.

Activate (as far as I see) non-repainting tma1 with higher setting than 2 on "tma2atrmulti", that's similar to what I use as biggest sl-point in spiky environment for years.

Thin yellow is mladen's original tma, thin blue is atr-bands 2 (all with Xards default settings 56 100 3 for comparison, zoomed in on a 17 inch monitor). Why do you prefer the repainting version? The candle color can also repaint, if it does not show the same signal as the white stepMa-like line, but the rest does not repaint.
Pic also shows how fast the oscillators are, which we always trade in direction of bands as xard said.