Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:09 am

Guys, I copied the files onto a Lenovo thinkpad and it works a treat.
Granted, the first time I call up a Pair the angles are blank but when I change the TF say to H4 then back to H1 everything is drawn in and there is no flashing and the angles stay put. The only problem is when you call up a new Pair for the first time but once I change the TF everything works fine and going back to that pair at a later time everything is still there.

It is very stable on my pc and laptop, if anything the setup was a bit too bright on the laptop but I simply turned down the brightness halfway and it looked great.
All the best
Xard777

On my laptop the new setup is running blisteringly fast, albeit that it's running on a ram drive but the Symbol updates are totally smoking.
I am having to look twice to check if it updated it is so fast. Even when I run the crosshairs on the laptop, it is sooo sweet, absolutely no lag :-)

Here are the files again just in case I uploaded a wrong file earlier.

HELLO XARD ... I WOULD LIKE TO ASK FOR THE FAVOR IF YOU CAN GIVE ME AN INDEPENDENT INDICATOR TO THE !!! - MT4 X-XARDFX-41.ex4 ... WHERE ONLY SHOW TMA2 AND RIBBON AS SHOWN IN THE FIGURE THAT I ATTACH ... I WOULD BE VERY GRATEFUL IF YOU HELP ME
Attachments
These users thanked the author luislizarazofx for the post:
Arina

luislizarazofx wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:42 am HELLO XARD ... I WOULD LIKE TO ASK FOR THE FAVOR IF YOU CAN GIVE ME AN INDEPENDENT INDICATOR TO THE !!! - MT4 X-XARDFX-41.ex4 ... WHERE ONLY SHOW TMA2 AND RIBBON AS SHOWN IN THE FIGURE THAT I ATTACH ... I WOULD BE VERY GRATEFUL IF YOU HELP ME
Here you go...
All the best
Xard777
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 11):
thomdel, Arina, Skyold, Lodi, BenOscar, ChuChu Rocket, Mechkad, codedwura, Sutatong, ardalan1991, Jedidiah
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

sashadeol wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:12 pm :facepalm:

this great indicator of xard can help you , as it shows when there is breakout visibly, as a rule you should take positions in the direction of higher timeframe trend, as all lower timeframes will oblige to higher timeframe trends inevitably.

i assume it is the indicator for scanning multiple pairs, of which single symbol version has been released by xard,

that is very nice of him.
These users thanked the author rijay for the post:
Lodi

@ xard777

Please, Request you again.

Thank You for sharing.

viewtopic.php?p=1295387698#p1295387698

If possible Please Request you to Give Option in This Indicator : " !!!-MT4 X-TMA CHANNEL-01.ex4 " & " FX 41 INDICATOR " for :
1) Opacity INPUT Value for decreasing Opacity of Ribbon Colours : for STR03 : Ribbon Settings
( This will help to make Colours Transparent of Ribbon Colours and help to see the Candles properly )

2) Size of Ribbon Bars

thomdel wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:32 pm1) Opacity INPUT Value for decreasing Opacity of Ribbon Colours : for STR03 : Ribbon Settings
( This will help to make Colours Transparent of Ribbon Colours and help to see the Candles properly )
The ribbon uses the mt4 built in HISTOGRAM buffer draw style. With that style it isn't possible to set any opacity level.
thomdel wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:32 pm2) Size of Ribbon Bars
Size of the ribbon bars are auto scaled based on your CHART_SCALE (zoom level - from 0-5) - don't know if Xard wants to make a manual setting for that

"One thing"(technically they are 3 things) I want to say and I will never talk again.
What I don't like is the usually cartoonish look of your charts(I assume you were a huge comic/cartoon fan when you were a kid, probably you still are) but man...............you are a genius!
Thank you!

P.S. The cartoonish look of your charts is not a problem of course as they can be easily modified.

luislizarazofx wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:42 am

HELLO XARD ... I WOULD LIKE TO ASK FOR THE FAVOR IF YOU CAN GIVE ME AN INDEPENDENT INDICATOR TO THE !!! - MT4 X-XARDFX-41.ex4 ... WHERE ONLY SHOW TMA2 AND RIBBON AS SHOWN IN THE FIGURE THAT I ATTACH ... I WOULD BE VERY GRATEFUL IF YOU HELP ME
Btw, TMA is by nature repainting..... just in case you're over excited.... :shh:
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication - Leonardo da Vinci