Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:31 am

OK, Added ADR% back in play.

As usual you can turn off the various options that you do not want from within the input menu.
I have made it Directional Trading off the Daily Open line.

Basic Rules of play... (the Non-Rocket Science version)
if price is ABOVE the Daily Open line then you only trade the BLUE BUY UP Candles.
if you are in a BUY Trade and a PINK DOWN Candle appears then CLOSE the trade IMMEDIATELY (no ifs, no buts).

If price is BELOW the Daily Open line then you only trade the PINK SELL DOWN Candles.
If you are in a SELL Trade and a BLUE UP Candle appears then CLOSE the trade IMMEDIATELY (no ifs, no buts).
All the best
Xard777
thanks thanks thanks

li yu cen wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:30 pm Mr. Xard, I am very shy to ask for your help again. If possible, can separate the candles separately in the following indicators. As with your last practice, I have separated some of your templates from them. Indicators, and re-formed their own templates, only this candle. Anyway, I will thank you in advance! I am sending a picture.!!!-MT4 X-XARDFX-16.mq4EURJPYM15.png
you can try this version of candles,

Mechkad wrote: Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:15 am hi xard, i love your system that i use in real account, i combine the xard system trading with your indicators: 4x 2011 xard oscillator and 4x2011 xard fisher very effective on m1 and h1 in scalping and swing. I'll just miss alerts on his 2 oscilators. it will be really nice to add a push and popup alert. I will be the happiest and I have a system at the top .you can provide indicator
  with only openline, yhigh, ylow, fibo61.5, 100% fibo. thank you for your generosity and your attention.

Hello, could you publish the indicators?
4x 2011 xard oscillator and 4x2011 xard fisher
I would like to have them and see them. Thanks