Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Dear Xard,

Can you please also share the MQ4 for RSIOMA indicator?
Thank you for your help.

xard777 wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:55 am
OOps!

Don't want to upset folks...

Here are the mq4 source codes... you can change them to suit your own needs.

I use 65" and 55" screens (which are great for reading books and magazines) and I setup my screens accordingly and totally forget if other ppl are using smaller screens. My Bad! So here are the source codes so you may adjust for your own needs.
All the best

Xard777

PS I have been messing about with a variation of Pyrapoint which I have included in my FX source, so I thought best to add the book as well.

PPS Also, between FX16 & FX17 I have been messing about with HMA & HALFTREND to coincide with the Goldband that I have been using.

Mechkad wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:15 am
hi xard, i love your system that i use in real account, i combine the xard system trading with your indicators: 4x 2011 xard oscillator and 4x2011 xard fisher very effective on m1 and h1 in scalping and swing. I'll just miss alerts on his 2 oscilators. it will be really nice to add a push and popup alert. I will be the happiest and I have a system at the top .you can provide indicator
  with only openline, yhigh, ylow, fibo61.5, 100% fibo. thank you for your generosity and your attention.

Hello, could you publish the indicators?
4x 2011 xard oscillator and 4x2011 xard fisher
I would like to have them and see them. Thanks

example chart gbpusd m1 and gbpusd h1 with another confirmation indicator (forex entry indicator repainted) and mm200, mm50. simple but effective system.
Last edited by Jimmy on Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Indicator removed. Please stick to using XARD's files for the system.
Attachments
gbpusdm1xard.JPG
gbpusdh1.JPG

Mechkad wrote:
Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:10 am
example chart gbpusd m1 and gbpusd h1 with another confirmation indicator (forex entry indicator repainted) and mm200, mm50. simple but effective system.
Guys, please keep other personal indicators out of the thread to avoid confusing newcomers. Stick to XARD's files. No slicing and dicing with strange repainting indicators.

Thanks for understanding.
Myfxbook live trading results