XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Moderators: mntiwana, mrtools

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

OOps!

Don't want to upset folks...

Here are the mq4 source codes... you can change them to suit your own needs.

I use 65" and 55" screens (which are great for reading books and magazines) and I setup my screens accordingly and totally forget if other ppl are using smaller screens. My Bad! So here are the source codes so you may adjust for your own needs.
All the best

Xard777

PS I have been messing about with a variation of Pyrapoint which I have included in my FX source, so I thought best to add the book as well.

PPS Also, between FX16 & FX17 I have been messing about with HMA & HALFTREND to coincide with the Goldband that I have been using.
Attachments
!!!-MT4 X-DASH-01.mq4
(16.29 KiB) Downloaded 244 times
!!!-MT4 X-XARDFX-15.mq4
(99.34 KiB) Downloaded 230 times
!!!-MT4 X-XARDFX-16.mq4
(102.77 KiB) Downloaded 233 times
!!!-MT4 X-XARDFX-17.mq4
(99.16 KiB) Downloaded 263 times
!!!-MT4 X-STOCH-01.mq4
(19.12 KiB) Downloaded 238 times
Don Hall - Pyrapoint.pdf
(7.34 MiB) Downloaded 274 times

I do not really go into detail on what I do but I will just say that recently I have changed using the daily Open line and instead I now use the weekly Open line on 1hr & 4hr charts. The main idea being to catch the top and bottom for that week. You can clearly see when price has topped or bottomed for the week and you can get in on the next move, as I only watch the top 12 movers and the dash highlights which of the those are moving in sync then I can easily hone in on which pairs to get in on. This week I did a total of 950 Pips on four trades and I totally missed out on Gold's 300 Pip move yesterday - Bummer:-(
(each trade is two trades MAX per pair for 125 pip to 160 move then I close usually leaving a lot more on the table - hey! don't be greedy). Re The PyraPoint you will see two solid Red Angled lines, as a rule Price below the line consider Trend to be down and Price Above to be an UP trend - just watch for a week or two without trading to see what I mean - the penny should drop.

Anyway that is all, read the book, it is not rocket science.
Enjoy!
Xard777

Here is the 1hr trading chart showing the week's movement to give you an idea about the PyraPoint.
And here is the heatmap that matches the dash-01 indy should anyone want it.

btw. the Pyrapoint will not be for everyone so you can easily turn it off in the input menu.
All the best
Xard777

PS I had no intentions on showing anyone the PyraPoint but as it is in the source code and no doubt ppl are going to ask about it then I figure it best to add the book (in the previous post) for your perusal on the subject.
Attachments
!!!-MT4 X-HEATMAP.mq4
(33.54 KiB) Downloaded 236 times
1HR TRADING SCREEN.png

Fantasydank wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:22 pm
Greetings XARD, I was wondering if you could share the attached indicator for the breakout box indicator included in your system. Thank you for sharing all your great indicators over the years, its extremely generous of you to do so.
Thank you very much for sharing your system XARD,
Could I add this indicator to the image?
Attachments
XARD777.png
XARD777.png (72.38 KiB) Viewed 1051 times

xard777 wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:42 am
Here is the 1hr trading chart showing the week's movement to give you an idea about the PyraPoint.
And here is the heatmap that matches the dash-01 indy should anyone want it.

btw. the Pyrapoint will not be for everyone so you can easily turn it off in the input menu.
All the best
Xard777

PS I had no intentions on showing anyone the PyraPoint but as it is in the source code and no doubt ppl are going to ask about it then I figure it best to add the book (in the previous post) for your perusal on the subject.
Hello XARD,

Thank you for this fascinating system with Pyrapoint and for publication.
It is worth studying these systems and gaining experience.
Best regards
Skyold

Hey, xard thank you for your kind work.

I just have a question. What are the alerts for in your system?

Can we get alert's on the arrows and when we get a confirmation on top right corner BUY/SELL?