Re: Parabolic Sar indicators MT4

winner246 wrote:HELLO  MLADEN and  MR TOOLS,

Congratulations on the successful take off of the Forex-station forum.

i have been using Mladens SAR OF NEMA for 3 yrs plus and it has been very effective.

please assist with a HISTO VERSION

THANKS for your priceless services
Hi winner246
Man,you are Welcome here,thanks for joining us 
regards
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mrtools wrote:This is a parabolic sar of kama. Indicator is mtf, with 20+ price options and with choices to display the psar values, the kaufman ama values, or both. Also the psar price can be filtered.
Thanks MLADEN and MRTOOLS for the pretty version,filters did a good job
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Mladen,

I believe you are the developer of this indicator called "Parabolic SAR of averages.exe"  Not sure how to attach it in this forum so I will take a screen shot.

I am not as sophisticated as you and the rest.  I like to build systems, so far no luck but I keep trying and trying.  I enjoy the challenge and experimenting with trying to build profitable systems, it seems like an impossible task at times but some day I hope to have some success.  I use Strategy Quant EA Wizard to help me build systems.  (For novices like myself it is a wonderful tool and has saved me a lot of time and I would recommend it to other novices.)

If you are the developer of this indicator can you private message me how much you would charge me to get the mq4 of it.  The reason is there are so many options in this code it is great (wow so many options) but I cannot get it to function with Strategy Quant because there are so many options in it.  What I want to do is be able to set some external inputs to internal and then set it up in Strategy Quant so I can call it to experiment with some code.  I can bring in exe files but I have to map all the inputs which is not impossible on much simpler indicators but with this indicator there is a ton of options and with so many I am running into constant errors on mapping it.  Whereby if I import it with mq4 it Strategy Quant maps it and I just assign names to values to use in programming a system.  I know you have written a lot of code for people for free and a lot of people ask you constantly for code for free.  I know how much work it is to create my little systems and I am using a high level programming tool, so I will not ask you for this for free because I think it is an amazing indicator and would like to pay you a reasonable fee to be able to get the code to only use for my personal systems experimentation in Strategy quant.  If it is something reasonable you would ask I can pay you with paypal, perhaps you go out enjoy a drink or dinner on me.  Please private message me on this.  Thank you for your help on this.  If it is not your indicator does anybody know who did program it?  

This is a parabolic sar of averages difference with alerts. What it does is measures the difference between price and the psar and draws the histogram accordingly. If price is far from the bullish psar then the histogram will be a thicker bullish color that is greater than zero, as the price gets closer to the psar, the histogram should reflect that by the histogram width being less, and maybe helping to get out of a trade in profit. The idea is the same for a bearish psar except the histogram is below zero in a bearish color.