NO LINKS OR MQL SOURCE CODE REQUESTS. Please follow the rules.

Re: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

Csj179t wrote:
Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:00 am
sal,

I understand that you want to change arrows code (types of arrows) ? I updated previous post screenshot and indicator with new version.
Is that what you want?

link to previous post: viewtopic.php?p=1295442933#p1295442933
keep the cross same as it for main signal.. no change. an Additonal arrows needs based on stoch line trend direction possible when a main signal confirmed !.
i prefer in with zigzag TRENDs direction to follow, but it may repaint arrows generate right!!

Re: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

sal wrote:
Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:10 am
keep the cross same as it for main signal.. no change. an Additonal arrows needs based on stoch line trend direction possible when a main signal confirmed !.
i prefer in with zigzag TRENDs direction to follow, but it may repaint arrows generate right!!
sal,

Im sorry, but I dont understand whats your request.
You want an additional indicator, based on stochastic main and signal line cross? There are couple out here already...

Or you want to also add that singleInsideBar filter to stochastic cross? I see on your screenshot that first singleInsideBar is RED, is stoch cross DOWN. Alrigh. Next example, RED insideBar, stoch is UP. Last example RED insideBar and NO stoch cross. Im confused.
And what about the ZigZag and that request I tottaly dont get it...
Sincerely,
Sergei

1. Similar Topics

1. Share something about your trading journey.

3 Replies 310 Views

by shaileshm, Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:11 pm in Forex Education

3 Replies
    2. iMAonArray - Am I doing something wrong ?

0 Replies 129 Views

by rogerha, Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:28 pm in Coding Help

0 Replies
    3. This indicator is interesting, pls make an EA

3 Replies 2738 Views

by so2526, Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:44 pm in Coding Help

3 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”

Users viewing this forum: alexm, Arina, BOODVH, cephei, CommonCrawl [Bot], Deez, easetup13, euro_rapp, Genry, Google [Bot], iPar, JNascente, kvak, Majestic-12 [Bot], mrtools, remcous, Sunrisetobi, twix, wildwombat, Yandex [Bot], yoki, 太虚一毫 and 88 guests