Re: Something interesting please post here (metatrader) ...

Krelian99 wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:14 pm
mntiwana wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:28 am
glitch index dots
One of Mladen's indicators
Very flexible to form any trading set up - almost 2 step levels - 2 level arrows with unique ID and more included
request for 33 prices and 8 methods - currently it using close price with sma as per my little knowing :)
What a strange indicator and the way to use it.
Mladen posted a MT5 glitch so i think i should post one of his MT4 here :)

mntiwana wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:21 pm
Mladen posted a MT5 glitch so i think i should post one of his MT4 here :)
I found it here but the trading rules doesn't really make sense to me. It's a good indicator but why LightGreen is a non-Buy order and LightRed is a non-Sell order? I go out in a strong trend mood and look for Sells? Not so sure that this is right. And the 30bars no Buy or Sell rule works quite good after the last LightColored bar, but not the first. This strategy here makes more sense to me.

Deez wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:35 pm
mntiwana wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:22 pm

Will see when back home at my PC
Thank you :thumbup:
Hi Deez
Sorry for inconvenious
simply reduce level 1 and level 2 according to your requirement - for example "0.05" and "0.1" - or more less
actually these levels represent and detect ranging/trending price move,for to help users in a variety of ways
any way posting a ver with little changes in levels and color by default to remove that problem
"glitch index dots 1.0"
Attachments
EURUSDM5.png
glitch index dots 1.0.ex4
(23.25 KiB) Downloaded 188 times