Re: Step Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 3:41 am Added arrows and alerts.
Thank you MrTools. May God help you in your work! Sorry I didn't write right away, I would like to see all types of prices as well. If you have time, of course. Picked the settings for the minute chart for this tool. I do not know how accurate they are.) But I can tell you that you need to select the step size in pips for each tool.
Attachments

Yuri_I wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 3:01 pm Thank you MrTools. May God help you in your work! Sorry I didn't write right away, I would like to see all types of prices as well. If you have time, of course. Picked the settings for the minute chart for this tool. I do not know how accurate they are.) But I can tell you that you need to select the step size in pips for each tool.

Added all the prices.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 5):
Yuri_I, Jedidiah, rudiarius, camisa, simon_n3z

Yuri_I wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 3:01 pm Thank you MrTools. May God help you in your work! Sorry I didn't write right away, I would like to see all types of prices as well. If you have time, of course. Picked the settings for the minute chart for this tool. I do not know how accurate they are.) But I can tell you that you need to select the step size in pips for each tool.

hello Yuri_I! can you share the indicators + template in the image please?

Jimmy wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 12:48 am The original EMAD indicator by Mladen was posted here, and for our Step Indicators thread this is the StepMA EMAD for MT4 by Mladen which also has an accompanying Histogram version. Both indicators come with (newer drop down box) Multi-timeframe mode + Interpolation, Push Notification Alerts & more.
Thank you sir for the indicator, it is help alot. Is there a multi pair mtf dashboard for step emad indicators like non lag ma dashboard here? app.php/attach/file/3341521 :)
These users thanked the author coklatpasta for the post:
Jedidiah

thomdel wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 3:01 pm @ mrtools

Respected Sir,

These are few suggestions / additions options to add.
Request you to Please add as this will help all of us & make Complete Indi with all features.

1) !Step ocn nma oma smoothed ***
Please Add : 1) Candle Colour 2) Arrows 3) Alerts 4) Button

2) !Step ocn nma - t3 smoothed (arrows + alerts) ***
Please Add : 1) Candle Colour 2) Button

Thanks for your Time, Generosity, Support, Shares.
Thanks. Thanks. Thanks.
For now added the alerts,arrows and button to the oma smoothed step nma.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 8):
thomdel, Mundu19, camisa, marwilli, kvak, 太虚一毫, josi, RodrigoRT7