Re: Step Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:08 pm This is an EA using StepMa of rsi adaptive ema with a low modeling quality it back test pretty good, using default settings except take profit 100 and stop loss 100. Ea has break even option along with trailing stop,time filters, spread filter, etc.
Dear mrtool, mt4 said StepMa of rsi adaptive ema is a renamed indicator so i can't use it.

raycharles0403 wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:23 pm
This means the filename has been changed. To avoid this, please keep the indicator in it's original filename that it was downloaded as. It's done this way as a certain measure to protect the code from being stolen and sold/renamed.

If you've downloaded it from another site like MQ5 there is usually an issue with attachments there being auto renamed due to their site structure which causes this issue.

Post it up and we can correct it (or better still, only download from this site to save hassles).
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:36 pm

This means the filename has been changed. To avoid this, please keep the indicator in it's original filename that it was downloaded as. It's done this way as a certain measure to protect the code from being stolen and sold/renamed.

If you've downloaded it from another site like MQ5 there is usually an issue with attachments there being auto renamed due to their site structure which causes this issue.

Post it up and we can correct it (or better still, only download from this site to save hassles).
Hi, Jimmy, actually i downloaded the indicator from this site and didn't change the name.
Attachments

raycharles0403 wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:46 pm
Hi, Jimmy, actually i downloaded the indicator on this site and didn't change the name.
Strange! I'm away from my desk right now so maybe Mrtools will check it out when he's online later :thumbup:
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
raycharles0403
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance