Re: Step Indicators for MT4

nightvision wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:06 pm
Dear MrTools,

Thank you for your response.
I posted two messages: # 239 and #243. However, you did response only for #243. Please also check my previous note #239 as there are some problems with the EA.
Regarding your answer for #243, EA does not look for total profit, loss, trail, etc. It controls every single trade separately. What I need is to close all trades at the same time when the overall target profit or loss is reached. Also trailing based on overall P/L.

Best regards...
Made some of the changes need to test it to make sure things are working correctly.

mrtools wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:30 pm

Made some of the changes need to test it to make sure things are working correctly.
Thank you for your effort.
Could you also please check the following?
When you set the parameter "Bar to use" to 0 instead of 1. It does not open trade when the color change appears for the first time in a candle bar.

mrtools wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:30 am

You found a lot wrong with the EA so pretty much am completely starting on recoding it again from scratch, and that will take time.
Dear MrTools,
Thank you very much for your efforts.
Since you are recoding, I will be very happy if you consider also the followings:
- Setting "maximum open orders" separately for buy and sell.
- Option for "buy only / sell only / buy and sell"
- Please consider to add total profit as it is really important for me...