Re: Step Indicators for MT4

wojtek wrote:OK, it seems to work. 
Please, verify whether I did it correctly.
Yes it is correct

And now (just for the sake of "experimenting") do one following thing :

Add some parameter (any parameter)And change the code to use that new parameter
As you can see you have to change the code on one place (and one place only) for a new mtf call, while in the old way you would have to change it in nnn places (which was making the coding error more than likely in some cases). We are achieving two things with this type of coding : less errors and (for the lazy like me) less work for the same results

alif wrote:Hi Mr.MLaden,Mrtools and Mr.MNTiwana...

may I also get histo ver of this?? thanks 
hi alif
You can have that here,the latest versions "step one more average 2.3 mtf" & "step one more average 2.3 mtf histo"
posted here too as it is step Indicator
This is step OMA that does not use fixed step size but uses average true rang as a step size (makes it less dependent on symbol and/or time frame)
This latest version with options,interpolated mtf (linear-quadratic or non),bands (optional width),filters,adaptive,multiple display options (line-dots-bars-all) ,high/low,alerts,arrows size-gap,shift and more.
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post (total 2):
navid110, 太虚一毫
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote:As one of our member asked for "Where can I find the indicator StepMa averages4_11?"
here is that one including histo and sub window versions too
dear mntiwana, dear mladen
is it possible to get verticales lines or/and arrows for this great indis?  original post
Thanks in advance
Regards Markus

PS: btw, why only *.ex4 files? copyright?
we can't change the wind, but we can set the sails differently