Re: Step Indicators for MT4

MR.mladen please make step chart channel indicator..........
If you are not willing to take risk the unusual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.
Don't wait for extraordinary opportunities. Seize common occasions and make them great. Weak men wait for opportunities; strong men make them

this is step chart like any other old type kagi, volume, point&figure
Attachments
If you are not willing to take risk the unusual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.
Don't wait for extraordinary opportunities. Seize common occasions and make them great. Weak men wait for opportunities; strong men make them

Bob Loblaw wrote:
Tradersm I have this one you may be looking for.  However I would recommend mladen's newer StepMA/StepMA of RSI -type indicators, they're much better than any other step indicators you're likely to find.  Best of luck.
Thankyou bro

mntiwana wrote: Hi wojtek
The "StepMA averages 4_11" is working with me with default parameters(green-yallow),what problem you noticed,can you explain

and step nma too (blue brown)
What is meant by nma? & which indicator is red+green'blue+white