Re: Step Indicators for MT4

Rakiura wrote:Mmtiwana

in post #24 you posted two screen shots. I assume you are running two instances of "StepMA of rsi adaptive tema 1.1"
Would you be so kind as to share the settings?

Thankyou
Hi Rakiura
First,you are welcome here,thanks for joining us
regards
you means the yellow/red and aqua/white lines ?
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

So mladen, 2.9 is the newest and best version even cpu light?
friend4you wrote:
I posted the last one I knew here
StepMA of rsi adaptive ema 2.9.ex4(61.50 KB, 32 views)

I just thought about or cpu lighter versions of other StepMA mladen posted this week or maybe the mtf version. I need a fast one with just colored lines and alarms for renko bars.
Are all options always calculated or is it faster when for example display type ist just set on display lines?

Rakiura wrote:Mntiwana

Yes. I have just stumbled upon your post here; which answers my question.

Thanks for all your work here, I was saddened by the demise of Forex-TSD & only stumbled on this site today.

Kind regards
Glade to know you find the required post
yes,every one felt like you but when a door shut/closed at one by some one,true LORD open hundred doors at him,alternatively kind man started this,thanks to him.
regards

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Step stochastic from Mladen::::

New version of step stochastic (metatrader 4 version)It includes all the latest prices (22 types) and all the latest averages (37 types) used for price pre smoothing. It is not exactly the same as the metatrader 5 version (if not for else, this version has 33 types of averages more ) - but they are 99% the same, so now it can be experimented with using metatrader 4 too
PS: some average type are producing some interesting results. Worth experimentingPPS: when price smoothing period is set to <=1 the smoothing does not happen, and then the result s the same as the "basic" step stochastic 

This is it on ha smoothed
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
navid110, 太虚一毫

mrtools wrote:Step stochastic from Mladen::::

New version of step stochastic (metatrader 4 version)It includes all the latest prices (22 types) and all the latest averages (37 types) used for price pre smoothing. It is not exactly the same as the metatrader 5 version (if not for else, this version has 33 types of averages more ) - but they are 99% the same, so now it can be experimented with using metatrader 4 too
PS: some average type are producing some interesting results. Worth experimentingPPS: when price smoothing period is set to <=1 the smoothing does not happen, and then the result s the same as the "basic" step stochastic 

Dearest MRTOOLS
Thanks for the pretty addition of this ver
regards

mrtools wrote:Step stochastic from Mladen::::

Thanks but I didn't do anything but post it!