Re: Indicators by William Blau (TSI, SMI, ECO & more) for MT4

Desatar wrote:Hello,

I have a question regarding the Blau - smi averages 2.2.ex4 indicator.
Would it be possible to write it to be in the main chart. Not like the one with the "on chart" option. I mean more like a moving average indicator the moves with the chart along the candles and not like the "on chart" that is not quite there.
Would that be possible?

D.
Desatar, don't think a line version would be possible, but a candle version would be.

mrtools wrote:
Added the arrows, another average(Tema) and made it more user friendly.

Dearest MRTOOLS
I tried many times and was behind from days to get some thing pretty as results but what i noticed,it can not be handled in long term trading with current parameters and methods,may be some smooth method like TMA,SMOOTHER or Jurik kind will help,do you think if schaff and or EFT/IFT can be applied some where but i do not know exact,of course you knows better i am just guessing around
as for short term it is already doing well as seen in picture
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Dearest MRTOOLS
I tried many times and was behind from days to get some thing pretty as results but what i noticed,it can not be handled in long term trading with current parameters and methods,may be some smooth method like TMA,SMOOTHER or Jurik kind will help,do you think if schaff and or EFT/IFT can be applied some where but i do not know exact,of course you knows better i am just guessing around
as for short term it is already doing well as seen in picture
Mntiwana, maybe try this version, it's using one more average for the smi and phase accumulation.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
太虚一毫, Chickenspicy

mrtools wrote:
Mntiwana, maybe try this version, it's using one more average for the smi and phase accumulation.

Dearest MRTOOLS
Really appreciations for adding OMA,working well,just i noticed slope coloring not cooperating (only effecting the lower level) when outer level option applied the rest 2 state working well.
Attachments

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

composite tsi
This is a composite TSI (trend strength index) version indicator
Mladen : It allows tsi up till 5th degree calculation,here is comparison in upper picture- in upper sw is the first degree (regular tsi) ,midle is the second order tsi and lowest sw is the third order tsi,as you can see the higher orders are smoother,but it is not the smoothing that is applied to it but the way of calculation TSI is altered in order to get that kind of results - otherwise we would just add lag . instead we have almost NO LAG at all and the smoothing and cycle identification comes at minimal cost
Thanks to Mladen for this pretty toy :)
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
Chickenspicy