Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:25 am We have a lot of moving averages with mtf already here in this thread.
Hello MrTools..

I have found many MA MTF Indicators here. But I have found that only one has a funtional MTF option. Maybe I am doing something wrong? Ive noticed that the one that works has the old school 'Type in Number' type option for timeframe. While the other that dont work all have the 'drop down menu' funtion. I am trying to use the 1min MA on a 1hr chart...Please Help??

The Indi that works is called '#MTF Moving Average'...The others have MTF funtions that dont work as far as 1m MA on 1hr Chart..

Itsart3 wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:09 pm Hello MrTools..

I have found many MA MTF Indicators here. But I have found that only one has a funtional MTF option. Maybe I am doing something wrong? Ive noticed that the one that works has the old school 'Type in Number' type option for timeframe. While the other that dont work all have the 'drop down menu' funtion. I am trying to use the 1min MA on a 1hr chart...Please Help??

The Indi that works is called '#MTF Moving Average'...The others have MTF funtions that dont work as far as 1m MA on 1hr Chart..
Sorry can't be of more help, the only way I know mtf is coded and far as I know supposed to work is to use a higher time frame indicator on a lower time frame chart, in your case a 1 hour ma on a 1 minute chart.

mrtools wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:19 pm Sorry can't be of more help, the only way I know mtf is coded and far as I know supposed to work is to use a higher time frame indicator on a lower time frame chart, in your case a 1 hour ma on a 1 minute chart.
OK Thanks Mr Tools...

In that case, would it be possible for you to install a drop down Timeframe menu on this indicator?

Fire and darkness universal timeframe
vvFish wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 1:58 pm;)
Fire and darkness universal timeframe.tpl
(4.55 KiB) Downloaded 160 times
Please download these newer versions with better codes.

You can choose Simple, Exponential, Smoothed, or Linear Weighted.

The values are: MA (16), MA (25), MA (36), MA (49), MA (64), MA (81), MA (100), MA (121), MA (144), MA (169).
MA (196), MA (225), MA (256), MA (289), MA (324), MA (361), MA (400), MA (441), MA (484), MA (529), and MA (576).
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post (total 3):
太虚一毫, QSD, vvFish