Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

constbln wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 6:23 am thanks for the template. I tried to duplicate the dsl stoch as a fan but wasn't able to, it is not included in the template. could you please tell me how to do it or update the template...
thanks!
Hello, I have this subwindow its on called zero. I attached it, readd the template and see if it works. if not ill attach the preset setting for them. They are all the same setting just different stochastic period. Also I just found out that to get similar signals of 15 minute tf on 5 minute for the MA XU HL FILTER, you multiply moving average period by 3. So 5 minute will have 15 minute signals with current tf. since 5x3=15. So, 13 and 55 on 5 minute moving average first higher timeframe would be 39 and 165 to show 15m signals. you can test this out with different tf. 9 and 16 would be 27 and 48. Let me know you trade
These users thanked the author KAESER444 for the post:
constbln
LIFE IS WAR

dear mrtools,
this version averages - 9.5 (mtf + alerts + arrows + kelt + button).ex4 causes my mt4 to freeze.
after pressing the button two or three times, mt4 crashes. indi find here viewtopic.php?p=1295462064#p1295462064

version averages - 9.42 (mtf + alerts + arrows + kelt + button).ex4 works fine. find here viewtopic.php?p=1295434112#p1295434112

I´ve tested it in a clean environment with out any other indi.
can you please check if there is an error in the version 9.5 ? is there any other user with this fault?

thanks in advanced
These users thanked the author marwilli for the post:
太虚一毫
we can't change the wind, but we can set the sails differently

marwilli wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 5:49 pm dear mrtools,
this version averages - 9.5 (mtf + alerts + arrows + kelt + button).ex4 causes my mt4 to freeze.
after pressing the button two or three times, mt4 crashes. indi find here viewtopic.php?p=1295462064#p1295462064

version averages - 9.42 (mtf + alerts + arrows + kelt + button).ex4 works fine. find here viewtopic.php?p=1295434112#p1295434112

I´ve tested it in a clean environment with out any other indi.
can you please check if there is an error in the version 9.5 ? is there any other user with this fault?

thanks in advanced
My bad avgs. 9.5 was a failed button experiment I was working on and mistakenly posted anyway the last correct version I remember is here Moving averages
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
marwilli

PumbaPLS wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 10:41 pm Hello,

could someone add colour change on the indicator when price is either above or below the long term GMMA?

You can also delete the short term GMMA so its not too confusing. I dont need the short term GMMA.

Edit: If thats easier to do, you could change that all MA´s for long term (and short term) have always the same colour. Might be easier.
Guppy Multiple Moving Averages

Hi.
Make this new colored version... Possible show hide short,,long term MA, lines .Colors and width is choosable by menu.....Different button template, now is without bug.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 5):
PumbaPLS, thomdel, Thangarasu, erynade, arobin

Andres128 wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 12:55 pm Thanks you very much bro for this Moving Average, is possible add the option "LimitBar" for improve performance of indicator ;) .... Thanks!!! For example analize 100 candles or 500 candles.... Thanks you ...
Try.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
太虚一毫, Andres128

Make this average version, but sorry, havent all averages, In "strict" code have 20 averages...
I think simple HL channel is better, this indicator is full over candlesticks....but everyone likes something different :)
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 6):
太虚一毫, josi, thomdel, Jimmy, Skyold, Jedidiah